Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Women's Authentic Jersey Tank
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on October 6, 2014
loose fitting. feels like a tee shirt. i was expecting a little more support. it would look great on a mannequin, but not a real woman.
on November 14, 2013
I had to get a new bra to were with it. aside from that it's fine for working out and yoga.
on October 9, 2013
I love the weight of the fabric and that it is not too clingy. The material is light and breathable which is good during a workout. The fit is as expected. I would purchase this tank again.
on September 2, 2013
Adequate size but shoulder straps are very thin & it makes for a revealing fit, as sports bra shows thru on sides and back.
on June 17, 2013
I love it! I wear it to work out, and it is so perfect I had to get another one in a different color! It is very comfortable whether it is for casual wear or working out. On my first day wearing it, I got compliments on it, so it is a definite winner for me =).
on June 11, 2013
my wife loves this shirt. great way to get a tan in the summer without all the sleeve lines she said!
on May 1, 2013
Looks even better than in the picture. Good, soft quality fabric, and it is the beautiful blue color pictured.

I bought it for exercising, but am seriously considering buying a couple more as summer tanks.

Overall, a great buy.