Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,892 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,985 reviews
on May 28, 2015
I like the sports bra. It does what it is supposed to and it is comfortable. I really like that the straps are padded but I don't like the spot where the strap overlaps think it's kind of itchy there. I would still recommend this. It holds me in place 38D so that's good in my book.
review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 175 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2016
This has become my favorite and only sports bra I will wear. As a DD girl, I need a sports bra to keep the "girls" from flying around and hitting me in the face. This pretty much accomplishes the task. There is still a little bounce but this is the closest I have come to them staying put while I attempt to run or do aerobics. I haven't tried all the fancy brands out there so I really can't comment on whether this compares to them. Once I found this I stopped looking for other brands. The fit is comfortable (hey, comfort is in the name what do you expect.) The colors are attractive enough and provide good coverage that you do not need to cover up with a shirt to work out in public. The bra kind of keeps the breasts separated to prevent the uniboob effect, but they are still just smashed down a bit. If you are looking for cleavage this is not your bra. The only downside I have found to this bra is that if you sweat a lot the bra will get wet and stay wet. This isn't so much of an issue if you remove the bra immediately after working out and shower after, but it could be an issue if you are doing say a marathon and will be wearing it for hours.
on October 26, 2011
I used to hate exercise, but now I do it on a routine basis just to keep my sanity in this chaotic world. Along with free-weights lifting, I incorporate running, spinning, and step aerobics classes into my workout regimen. However, having a 38D chest makes all of the above a bit of a challenge with regard to comfort. Additionally, Im not a huge fan of giving people an eyeful when hitting the treadmill, if you know what I mean. Therefore, I have to make sure I have the right sports bra in my clothing arsenal.

I was a big fan of the Victoria's Secret VSX Bra, until they were discontinued and my world came crashing down. Ever since, I've been on the quest for a replacement sports bra. I recently purchased the Champion Women's Sport Comfort Full Support Bra from Amazon; here are my thoughts:

Pros-
Great, vibrant colors.
Full coverage; I dont need "sexy" cleavage at the gym, just sayin!
Wide padded straps; no digging into shoulders.
Easy to put on and adjust; just like putting on a regular bra.

Cons-
Doesnt wick moisture to its full potential; gets just a tish wet around the waistband.
Was really hoping for zero bounce; living in a dream world I suppose.

Overall, I'm pleased with this sports bra and probably pick up another as it's trumped everything else I've found on the market to this point. Think it will be good for weight lifting, spinning, and elliptical work. Will have to see how it holds up in step class and on the treadmill though.
77 comments| 193 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2015
I tried this on in a store, but they didn't have any size that would come close to fitting me, even though my size isn't all that weird. I wear a 34D or 34DD for regular bras, depending on the bra. I've bought so many different sports bras and none of them provide the support I need, even for low-intensity workouts. So I, stupidly, with fingers crossed, ordered this in a 34D. But the cup is so small that I feel like even if I'd ordered the 34DD, it still would've been too small.

Likes:
-- I like the color options. It is so refreshing to see bras that come in my size that aren't white, beige, or black!
-- Fit aside, it is pretty comfortable and supportive. The chest band and shoulder straps are very wide and soft, while still providing sufficient support, even for high-intensity stuff. I've recently started running, and while some bounce is to be expected, it isn't excessive and there's no pain. I feel like I could wear it as an everyday bra and still be comfortable. (Aside from the itchyness, mentioned later.)
-- The coverage area is pretty good. Because I ordered a too-small size, my boobs are a bit visible from the top, but there's no visible cleavage. I'd probably feel comfortable not wearing a shirt over the top while running

Dislikes:
-- As I mentioned, it's a bit small. It feels fine, but my boobs look pretty smooshed, and touch in the middle, which results in a lot of sweat and irritation in that area. Speculation, but I think even if I ordered a larger size, I'd still have this problem.
-- As other people have mentioned, the stitching on the cups is extremely itchy! And it starts itching right after you put it on, not only after you've been wearing it for a while. I've tried machine and hand washing it, with and without fabric softener, and it's always itchy.
-- The cup lining (or lack of) allows some bits to poke through. Quite visibly. I don't want a lot of padding, but just a bit of something more solid in that area would be really nice.

Overall:
Even with my complaints, this is the best sports bra I've ever purchased. I'm definitely not saying it's the solution to all your problems, but it's worth a try if you're a weird size and you feel like you've tried everything else.
on March 28, 2017
I had to return the first bra for a larger size. I usually wear a 34 D but had to get a 36 D, not so much for cup size but rather chest dimension.
Once I got the 36D it was perfect and I ordered two more. The white is least desirable as the material on the white bra puckers across the girls. My black and my grey bras are different covering over the girls and stretch perfectly. It may have been an early design flaw. Anyway....great exercise bra...hate taking it off! Supportive and provides adequate coverage with just the right amount of padding. Love being able to fasten it in the back; sports bras without the traditional hook closures are hard for me to manage. Very, very comfortable!!! Will order again!
on July 30, 2015
I ordered two sports bras in a 40DD. I like the idea of the design, but there are some problems. So here are the negatives: There is not a lot of stretch to the sports bra in the actual breast coverage. I am a fuller chested woman and the top of the sports bra does not cover as high up on my chest like the picture. I can still see my cleavage.. the sports bra on me is more of a low scoop than a modest high coverage.

Here are the positives: The padding helps conceal the nipples very well. The gel straps are absolutely comfortable. The bra fits just as expected. I feel well supported even with the problems I discussed. If I had went with a larger size, I don't feel the bra would have the max support I expected. With this bra I can run, jump, push up with little movement from my chest. The beautiful colors are just a bonus.

UPDATE: One of my two bras broke. The bra begin to fray at about two months of use. Also, the plastic piece that connects the strap to the bra broke and I couldn't fit it so I tossed it. The bra lasted me about five months. I will not purchase again because I want a bra with more coverage and stability for fuller cups (DD).
on February 4, 2014
This bra has PLASTIC stitching on the inside, it's impossible to wear for more than 5 min. without itching and taking the thing off and throwing it across the room.....bummer, cuz I like the rest of the bra.
on April 19, 2017
I purchased 3 of these bras. I love the way they fit, the way they look. The only problem I have with these are they itch! All around the stitching they itch so bad. By the end of the day I am so ready to take it off. It's completely comfortable with that exception. I had purchased only one a few months ago and had the same issue. I was sincerely hoping it was just a one time thing, but it isn't. All 4 of these sports bras I have are itchy. Too bad, otherwise they are fantastic. Keeps you from bouncing, even I a large size.
on September 16, 2016
Pretty happy with this sports bra with one exception....
First off, I use this bra for running and I will say this: it definitely keeps everything in place.
It's not tight, uncomfortable nor is it stiff. Overall, the fit is comfy.
The straps are comfortable and don't dig in nor slide down my shoulders. I like that the strap adjustment is in the back and that they don't attach with Velcro in the front. (While I do love my Moving Comfort Fionna bra, the straps are made that way and are my main annoyance with it as they've come undone while running!)
The back closure is great too. It's easy to get out of when I come back from running exhausted and sweaty. I have another Moving Comfort bra (Juno) that you have to pull over your head to remove. I'll tell ya, I hate life after trying to take that thing off after a sweaty run.

The one issue with this Champion bra is the inside where the colored part meets the black part. There are a few spots along that seam that itch like crazy and at first irritated my skin something fierce. The first time I wore it, I wasn't sure I could handle it. But I put some Body Glide or petroleum jelly on my skin where it touched and that helped some. I kept wearing it and washed it a few times and it is much better. I can still feel it some, but the rest of the bra is so comfortable, that I kind of overlook it now.

PS: Non-paid reviews are becoming hard to find on Amazon, so please note that this is not a paid review. I actually bought this item.
on August 17, 2016
While the quality and comfort of this bra is top notch, it isn't quite for me. I did give 4 stars because it is of great quality, support and comfort and those are very important for a sports bra, but for me this bra did not provide enough of a lining to conceal nipples. It also, being a high impact bra, flattens my chest more than any of my other sports bras. These are just personal preferences though and nothing wrong with the bra. If this had a bit thicker lining in the right places, I would use only this bra, but as it stands I show through and that makes me uncomfortable. If you don't generally have a problem showing through your bras, this may provide enough lining for you. I tend to need a bit thicker lining in general to conceal. The shoulder straps are cushioned and amazingly comfortable and I love that I can run in this and not jiggle all over the place. It definitely provides high impact support as it states! Once I tried it on I realized I prefer my sports bras that are T back because all of my workout clothes are also T back, but again that is personal preference. I ordered the size I wear in a Victoria Secret bra and it fit perfectly, so if you have recently been fitted there (I say there in case other companies measure and fit differently) then your VS size should be accurate. I loved the fact that this hooks in the back like a normal bra with three eye hooks because it is MUCH easier to get off than traditional sports bras. In the end, I gave this to my daughter because of my need for a thicker lining and she loves it and the lining is not an issue for her, so this definitely is a body specific issue.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.