Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 463 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 486 reviews
on January 10, 2012
I received this sports bra 2 days after I ordered it. It looks just as it does in the picture. The tag that came with it says "Medium Impact Activities" (walking, pilates, yoga). I'm a runner so I probably would not have bought this if I knew it was for medium impact activities, but I don't remember reading anything about that in the description before I purchased it. The first time I put it on, it was a tight fit, but that's how I usually like my sports bras. In terms of running and exercising with it, it does a pretty good job of minimizing impact, but it doesn't provide a ton of support especially for runners. For reference: I am normally a 32D and I purchased this product in a size small.
22 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2011
i'm a bigger chested woman...will i ever find a good sports bra that i don't have to pay $50 and up for??? ugh.

this one feels like its a reducer bra. it's so tight, and i get that i need tight, but this one's uncomfortable tight. i'm a 38D and i bought an XL.
44 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2013
I have a large bust, and workouts were difficult for me because of the bouncing... but this bra, stops alot of the bouncing and keeps my bust from moving around alot. I was usually a little uncomfortable at the gym because men in particular, would stare... but thanks to this bra i no longer have to worry about that because I dont move as much as i used to :) I love this sports bra and am so happy with the product and my decision to get it!! :D
on February 7, 2012
Some reviewers complained because the bra was too tight. Well that's exactly what I like about it. Being a large chested gal, I always feel like I'm not supported enough. This bra straps em down so I can do intense running, jumping, etc. I have had it for close to a year and the elastic has not started to give out at all with daily use.
on April 24, 2013
I ordered an XL because of other reviews (I'm a 36 D) and it fits great and isn't uncomfortable. I wear it to run and to do crossfit. It's does make my chest look a lot smaller though. Doesn't bother me, I like that it keeps them out of the way. Great purchase for the price.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon May 25, 2013
I know sports bras run tight, so I ordered up a size in this bra. It fit exactly as I wanted it to. I like the amount of coverage it offers. And the bra seems durable. Overall, this is exactly what I was looking for at exactly the price I wanted to pay.
on December 1, 2015
This is a great sports bra! Comfortable to wear for high-impact exercise or lounging around.
on January 5, 2013
I followed the size chart for the first time and I think this item is a little too tight. But I have bought other champions bras before and I love the quality.
on May 16, 2014
Love it.fits perfect.I love the champion sports bras .they all fit great and are comfortable to wear,alone or with a tank Tee or whatnot..
on August 16, 2013
It fits perfectly and came very fast. It's way easier then going to Walmart for them and never finding my size or the right color. Will buy again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.