Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 10, 2011
(Update: Fabric pills very quickly, and after only two washes (and dryer) the pants look worn and like they've been used much longer then they have. Also, the little metal rivets that go around the hole where the drawstring comes out have already come out of the pants, so there is now nothing to keep the hole from fraying.)
I like these pants because they are comfortable, not too expensive, and I just really needed a pair of sweatpants, but there are some definite negatives about these pants.
Pros:
Moderately thick, soft material. waistband lays flat not bunchy and thick like some men's pants. Not tight or cut small like a lot of women's pants are. comfortable. Washed hot and put in dryer and they are still loose not tight. Moderately priced. The rise (crotch to waist) is a good length.
Cons:
Cut is weird. They are by no means small sized, They give extra room and are loose, but in a weird way. The waist band is not really elasticized so unless you tie it it will sag lower on your hips, but the tie is not stretchy and is very thick, so unless you are wearing a big sweatshirt you will see this big lump underneath your t-shirt. Even though the pants are loose, the cut is a form-fitting type of cut (smaller around but/hips), not an athletic pants cut, and on my body, not flattering at all. The elasticized cuffs are not small enough. I am 5'6 and if I am not wearing shoes they end up tucked under my heel-very annoying. With shoes on (mine are big/clunky) they are perfect length.
11 comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 18, 2016
I am somewhat disappointed. I did a lot of shopping around and ordered these sweat pants under the assumption that the ankle has some elastic based on the product photograph. I specifically bought these sweat pants to replace a pair with flaired pant legs, which I do not like. And of course these also have flaired pant legs.

The lining is soft, they fit as expected.
review imagereview image
on January 15, 2016
These are super comfortable and generally exactly what I want from sweatpants: warm and soft.

I only have three cons:

- I ripped out the tag that was inside the pants because it was bugging me... and the seam was apparently what was holding the tag in. Kind of my fault for not checking, but now there's a hole in a very private place.

- The pants are a little long for my height, but I expect from a size XL when I'm 5'4".

- The elasticized ankle openings are very wide, so they're more baggy at the feet than I'd prefer.

Still, these are super comfortable and priced just right : )
on January 3, 2014
If you are between sizes, go for the smaller one - these pants do a bit of stretching after the initial wear and wash.

The inside of these is quite soft! They are also nice and warm. I originally got them for jogging in the winter, but I like just wearing them around the house.

After a few days of wearing them around the house, and a couple washes, they feel like they are fairly quick to wear down. Mine haven't developed any holes yet (if they had, my rating would be way lower), but it is already getting thin. I guess I will have to find different pants for winter runs, these don't seem like they'd hold up to the strain very well.

I have shorter than normal legs, but normal ankles, and the cuff at the bottom does not stop the pants from getting stepped on. I do step on the cuff occasionally, and it's rather annoying. If I were to buy another pair, I'd go for the cuffless version and save myself the trouble.
on December 24, 2015
I had reservations about purchasing these sweatpants because of the fit shown in the pictures for the 3 different colors available. I bought the black in medium and the fit on me looks similar to the online picture....however one leg is clearly an inch longer than the other leg. Looks and feels a little odd. Since I will be wearing them only around the house or for early morning cold weather walks I can't be bothered to return them. Legs are cut somewhat generous ....too full along the calf for slender legs. I can stretch the material of the shorter leg to match the other but the length doesn't last. I probably received irregulars or seconds or maybe just poor quality control. If you take a chance on these, get them at a good discount price. As a point of reference I am about 5'7" and 140. Medium should fit.
on February 22, 2014
I purchased a hoodie and sweatpants in a women's small. The hoodie could fit a 4 year old. The sweatpants turn sideways because the seems are all jacked up. Never again. Stay away from the sweatsuits. One star for the color. They got that right.
on January 10, 2015
Because of reviews, I bought these even though I would normally buy an XXL or 1X. In regular pants, I wear size 18. I'm 5'6.5"and weigh 215 for size reference. I wish these weren't so wide at the ankle, tighter would be better, but I'll still wear them. They're just for working out anyway. They stunk when I got them, like a chemical smell. But that smell was gone after I washed and dried them. Also, I received them quickly, just a few days.
on September 4, 2014
I'm 5'4 and these are way too long. I knew that they would be long, but I was hoping with the elastic ankles that I'd still be able to wear them. Unfortunately, not only are they about 4" too long, the ankle closure is so loose it might as well be an open ankle. The waist is also very loose. It doesn't really have elastic and relies on the drawstrings for closure. I prefer elastic waists for my sweat pants. For reference, I have a 26.5" waist and I ordered the small.

As for the pants themselves, they seemed decent enough. They were much heavier than I was anticipating, but that might only be because it was 85 degrees outside at the time I tried them on. I have Champion capri active pants that I wear all the time, and was hoping for similar fit and comfort with the long pants. I'll have to keep looking, unfortunately.
on November 30, 2013
I'm a shortie -- 4'11" and a little change -- so I expect most things to be very long on me. These actually aren't that bad -- I just turn them under once and I'm good to go. I really like the fit. It's getting super-cold in Afghanistan, so I wanted something warm to wear and these definitely work! They shed a little fleece on freshly lotioned legs, but no big deal. They have gone through our industrial washer/crazy hot dryer a couple of times already and still look brand new.
on January 8, 2015
I bought these to wear around the house, but these didn't fit right at all. I expected the hip/butt area to be roomy like most sweatpants, but instead they fit snug. Not tight, but just closer to my skin than I would want thick material to be. It felt like I was wearing a fleece diaper. In contrast, the legs felt overly roomy from about mid-thigh down, and the elastic around the ankles are a joke. I'm short, so the whole reason why I wanted elastic around the ankles was so I wouldn't trip over the bottom of my sweatpants, even if they were a little long. But seriously, the legs and ankles were so wide I could have put these pants on with my feet flexed. When I stood up, my feet were just swallowed up by the pant legs. I considered ordering a smaller size to get a shorter length, but then the hip/butt area would probably be even more snug and the elastic would probably still be a joke.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.