Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 647 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 686 reviews
on January 1, 2013
I'm a size 4 and so I ordered a medium because I wanted a lose comfy sweater. It's so tight in the neck that I have to squeeze my head through it like a birth canal. So that messes up makeup, my hair, rips glasses off, ect. It's just too small. I shouldn't have to order a large when I wear a size small everywhere else.
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2011
I ordered a womens size M, must be sized for a jr. I could not even get it over my head.
Poor quality. I paid out of pocket to ship it back 8.50. Totaly lost on this one.
on March 21, 2015
I love this sweatshirt! Nothing fancy but it's just what I wanted. Something comfy to lounge in. I read the previous reviews and saw it ran a little small. I wanted a sweatshirt to fit sort of bug but not huge. I'm normally small (size 2-4) and I ordered a large. It fits perfect! Not fitting and not too big but it's super nice. Love it!!!
on December 2, 2012
Delivery was great. This hoodie runs a bit small. I was hoping for something a little big but it just fits...that is unless it shrinks when i wash it.
on May 30, 2015
The strings on the hood cannot be removed because it is actually sown in, but you can still scrunch it up! I used this for my Vanellope Vin Schweetz costume and it turned out great! I ordered white and just dyed it turqouise. I ordered medium because i wanted it to be a little loose and it was perfect (i normally order medium for jackets, extra small to small on shirts and blouses). It keeps me warm and comfy.
on November 9, 2015
Nice pullover but kind of tight, it's more of a fitted style than the classic loose comfy pullover, there is no so much space around the neck. It does look cute and feminine but size up. I'm 5'2" around 130 pounds and the M fit snug, the sleeves are ok on me but I'm short.
on March 16, 2016
I am 105lbs. and not big chested, besides that I have super small wrists. I ordered a size medium in Aurora Green but if I didn't know better I would think I ordered the Forging Green SD Heather in small, but it's supposedly medium in Aurora Green (note: I double checked my order/order history). The color is more neon and not muted like in pictured on model. Also, it "just fits" so after it has been washed we all know what will happen...I tried to account for the likelihood of shrinkage by ordering medium and didn't expect my sweatshirt to be "tech" green. Basically tech green is what I am calling the color since it reminds me of the xbox games when they have green on the case and the lights on technology and my sons xbox360. Last complaint/observation is that i have a small head (like can wear some kids sun glasses) and even for me the hood isn't very roomy plus it's shaped weird, it isn't full/deep enough...you'd have to see it. I feel like if I went running and wanted the hood to stay on it wouldn't. I will try to add pictures. I think from the reviews I should have ordered the Gildan hoodie but I am too cheap so i will return this hoodie and get one on clearance or thrift store.
on May 1, 2015
The hoodie has a soft inside. And if you ever gotten some clothes off of Amazon in the mail and find it has a weird smell most of us have been there, but this hoodie came and it was sent free and it has amazing quality. I really would say that if you need a hoodie this one is really nice
on January 30, 2013
I just got it in the mail today. It's basic functional hooded sweatshirt. I ordered a medium and the fit matches the sizing description.

For what I paid for, I expected the fabric to be thicker and softer. $17 is considered cheap for a hoodie, but it's not much better than the $10 Hanes sweatshirts you can get at Walmart. The feel of the hoodie could be because it's "eco"/made of recycled plastic.
on January 29, 2016
This is a nice, fairly thick sweatshirt. The hood part is lined with more jersey. The pink is as seen on my screen at first, but when in the light you can see that it has a bit of purple or black to it, guess this is the heather part.

Unfortunately, I ordered the size that I get at Target in what I thought was the same brand C9 is not part of Champion?
So I got the Medium and it fits like an extra-small.

The hood part is nice. The arms are a good length.

The torso is super snug. I look and feel like a stuffed sausage in it. I think with a larger size it might work, but then it might make everything else completely huger.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.