Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,138 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,175 reviews
on November 14, 2011
The other reviewers must not know what "fleece" fabric is. The term is used for sweatpant & sweatshirt material. These aren't pajamas. Fleece, when applied to clothing (non-pajama) items refers to a knitted exterior & a soft, brushed interior. These have the feel of well-made sweatpants, as you'd expect from Champion. As for length, I'm 5'7" and weigh about 118 and they are below the ankle but not under the heel--perfect length. I bought the small because I don't like baggy sweats. These fit snugly around the waist/stomach/butt/upper thigh area--not tightly; just right. I'd buy them even if they did feel a bit tight, because sweats stretch out over time.

They are "mid-rise", which means they don't reach your natural waist, but they're not so low you're spilling out over the top or feeling like you have to constantly pull them up. The waistband is not elasticized (which I like) but has a drawstring closure.

The one thing I never do with sweats (or t-shirts or knit dresses) is put them in the dryer after washing. I know from experience they will shrink. If you feel they're slightly large and long, then go ahead and put them in the dryer. I always wash them in warm water/cold rinse (like everything), then hang them up to dry. (Use fabric softener in the wash as they'll get static-y if you don't.)

Bottom line: they're well-made, nice-fitting, warm & comfortable. What else could you ask from a sweatpant?
1111 comments| 332 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 5, 2016
Okay, the other reviewers here were definitely not exaggerating. I figured if these would shrink when washed, i'd just order a nice big pair, and anticipate the legs shortening some. Tried them on before washing and the fit was nice and loose, the legs extra long, I was sure these would be fine even with shrinkage. I was so profoundly wrong. Washed on cold and tumbled dry on the lowest heat setting, and these shrank at LEAST a size overall. Leg is maybe 2 full inches shorter, and worse than that, they just don't fit anymore... they shrank all over. I ordered an XL and they now fit more like a tight large... so they don't fit at all. They also don't have any pockets (ah, women's clothing, neither durable nor practical!), so I can't think of a single pro for these at all. Wish I hadn't bought them, even at sale price. Going to give them away to a smaller friend who they might fit... hopefully they don't continue shrinking or they're going to end up child-sized.

I've been a long time fan of Champion athletic gear, but the fact they'll put their name on these and sell them makes me wary to purchase anymore of their stuff... you can't buy a proper fit when your clothes are going to change size on you. Very disappointed.
on March 20, 2014
I absolutely LOVE these pants! They are soft, heavyweight, and fit perfect (I am about 5'-4" and weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 160 pounds, with a "densely packed" type of build, and I ordered a "large"). When I first got them, they were, as other reviewers stated, very long on me, and I was worried that I would not be able to wear them. However, after throwing them in the wash and the dryer, they shrunk in length to where the bottoms of them just hit the ground when I had my running shoes on. I have washed them a couple of times since, and they didn't continue to shrink, which I was a little concerned about. The waistband is wide and thick enough to have it's own stability (no rolling or other issues), and it hits just a smidge under my belly button, which is really comfortable. I have another pair of pants similar in style to these by another manufacturer, and they have a tendency to stretch over the course of a day, so I find myself having to constantly pull them up. That is not a problem with these pants - they have just enough "give" to be comfortable, but not so much that they stretch. I can wear them all day and then go for a run in them in the evening, and I never once have to pull them up, even when pounding the pavement. I like them so much that I ordered four more pairs, lol.
on January 3, 2016
i liked these at first. i bought my regular size, medium, and they were perfect when i tried them on. 5 stars. after washing and drying though, they're snug (not too tight thankfully) and the length came up. i'm only 5'3" tall so they aren't high-waters or anything, but they became about an inch shorter than optimal for me. minus 1 star. after wearing and washing again, they seem to have shrunk up in length even more! minus another star. i wish i had gone up a size. if you're tall or you have long legs, i doubt you will end up liking these very much. i was expecting sweatpants, you know, kinda thick and warm... these are of fairly thin material, which it turns out i honestly don't mind on these. good price at less than $14. no pockets. i will wear these, but only around the house. hopefully they will hold up for a reasonable amount of time!
on September 25, 2017
I ordered a medium sweatpants. They fit as expected around waist, rear end, and thighs, but once I put them on and walked outside, I noticed a significant breeze going up one ankle and shin. I looked down thinking I accidentally tucked one leg in my sock and then saw that one leg was about 6 inches shorter than the other one. I returned the sweatpants immediately. I wrote a review similar to this one, and was contacted months later asking that I remove it for a free pair of sweats; the free pair never arrived. Overall, they are good, comfortable sweatpants.
on November 11, 2015
If I had written a review of these last summer it would have been 5 stars, yay, I love them. I did love my first pair. Then I decided to buy another pair. To be sure I got the exact same ones, I followed the link from my previous purchase. Well, I am pretty sure these are from a sweat shop with no quality control because the latest purchase is cut totally different. The tag is the same. They are supposed to be the identical item I bought before but nope, it looks like I am waiting for high waters to come in. The crotch is weird too. Can't return them because I ripped the tag off and washed them right away thinking they were the same as my first pair, no need to try them on! Wrong. Champion has lost a customer and anyone who listens to me too. Move on, find another pair, these are bad news.
on October 31, 2015
Bought a few pairs of black sweatpants last winter from different places in hopes of finding a good flattering fit in a really heavy thick soft fleece. These won in regards to to fabric. Very black, no fading, super thick and soft but with a good structure to it--not overly stretchy but the kind of fabric that supports your figure a bit and doesn't expose all the lumps and bumps of your hips or derriere. I loved everything about them UNTIL I washed them and they shrunk up in length at least 2 whole inches. Weirdly, I didn't have a problem with them becoming too small overall, just the length. I am 5'4 1/2 and 130lbs and ordered Medium, they were a great fit and length before I washed them. After washing they were WAY too short to wear anywhere but around the house, where I don't mind looking ridiculous in high-water sweatpants. However, I'm now ordering another pair in Large a year later, hoping that the maker has been reading all these reviews that mention the shrinking length, because all the other brands I tried were too baggy and dowdy, or the fabric was too thin and not warm enough. Here's hoping! I'll update this review if the problem has been resolved.
on July 13, 2017
The description states that it is a drawstring waist. Not an elastic and drawstring waist. It has a large, stiff 2" wide piece of elastic inside of the rib knit waistband. Returned immediately. A "drawstring closure" is ONLY a drawstring. No elastic.
on January 12, 2015
These are very poor quality pants - I did not expect Champion produce poor quality like this and I even suspect it is fake branded. The pants I received the seams are attached together poorly, not aligned. What is worse is that the two legs are in different length! The difference are not ignorable - more than half an inch! so I had to hem the pants myself.
But this is not over - after wearing it for a few hours, the legs deformed - it stretched easily at the knees and it now are not straight legs but having two huge knee bags!
don't waste your money on this, even Hanes has better products than this
on April 20, 2016
These sweats were just "okay." They pilled a lot after washing and were quite thick (I prefer my sweats a bit thinner). They also felt like bell bottoms, so I ended up donating them after a few months. They would've been fine to keep around for super dirty household jobs, but I'd pay more and go for adidas or puma sweats if you want good ones.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.