|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$26.95 - $74.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Body: 76% Nylon/24% Spandex, Mesh: 89% Nylon/11% Spandex
- sports-bras closure
- Machine washable
- Brushed Underwire Casing
- Cushioned back hook and eye closure
- Machine washable
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This Champion Powerback Underwire Sports Bra features extra support and comfort! Product Features: Sports bra Underwire Wrapped cushion tip wires add lift Scoop neck with mesh panel Full support Inner cup binding prevents bounce Knit-in stretch adds support and balance Wide straps adjustable straps Adjustable gel-cushioned close Wicks moisture away from skin Powerback design adds support For full figured women Keyhole back Mesh: 89% Nylon and 11% Spandex Body: 76% Nylon and 24% Spandex MAX MCR (Maximum Support) Helps control bounce during your most intense workout. Provides maximum support and comfort. Great for running, basketball, soccer and horseback riding. HIGH MCR (Full Support) Helps control bounce during high-impact workouts. Provides full support and comfort. Great for jogging, tennis, volleyball, and mountain biking.
We've got your back our most supportive bra with patented back stabilizer provides controlled stretch while allowing a free range of motion.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000OWDSQ2
- Item model number: 1694
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As far as I know, for the given price, this is the best available bra out there for large breasted women (I am myself somewhere in the 34DDD range). I have two of these in 34DD, going to order my third one, and never had to find another type of bra. I have run 10-Ks and a half-marathon in these, and done various step and aerobic classes. The wide straps and the back support are super. Overall, this bra reduces bounce and gives good support. N.B: Champion notes that higher the bra size, lower the MCR. So, if you are getting D cups and 40-42C cups, you will get "High MCR" instead of "Max MCR". [...]
But if you want to make this bra work for you, here is what I did:
Once I saw this bra online, I simply went to my local running store (Roadrunner Sports in California) and tried it on. I made sure that it fit me more snug than usual so that even if it loosens up, it will still give me the support. I bought one in the store, and after loving it, bought one from Amazon. Trying it on in the store, even though you may not purchase it there is the key.
On to "cons" people have been writing about these bras:
1. Yes, you will have trouble putting it on at first. I just put in all the hooks first and put it on through my head like a t-shirt.
2. The underwire might feel uncomfortable as it stops just short of your armpit. But I have never had any serious injuries.
3. I find that sometimes after vigorous exercise, the bra feels constricting enough for me to want to remove it ASAP.Read more ›
While it's not a fashion statement (doesn't fit under my racerback tanks like regular sports bras), it offers the best support of any sports bra I've ever owned without squishing me like a pancake.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The chest size is true, but the cup size is very small. Wears and washes in a protective bag w/no dryer, air dry only for months. Read morePublished 3 months ago by jan
My very favorite sports bra of all time. Provides maximum support without the flattening effect of most sports bras. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Lillian