Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Women's Seamless Cami Sports Bra, White, Medium
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School

on May 8, 2013
I ordered this bra when I got it I tried it on. It fit well. I thought it would be a great sports bra for jogging and yoga. I wore it the other day to do chores around the yard. I had it on for half a day and it began chaffing the sensitive skin between the side boob area and my under arm. That area is so sensitive as it is but this was unbearable. I tried to hang in there but it was horrible. I took it off and switched it out for a more comfortable bra. It looks great on the model and has ample support but the side boob/underarm chaffing is really bad. I did buy the right size. It's just that the material is extremely robust and tight and cut into my skin. Perhaps more washes will result in a more comforting fit - we shall see. I would not recommend this to anyone though.
on March 24, 2013
This bra is a typical inexpensive champion sports bra, with one exception that made me give it only 3 stars: The arm holes feel just too small, or "high up". I end up getting chafed around the armpit area even on days I didn't go running but still wore it. I even tried to make the straps as long as possible, but it didn't help. My other bras of a similar type don't do this, so I don't think I'll buy this type any more.
on June 19, 2012
I'm currently nursing and this bra is great for sleeping in. The fabric is soft, stretchy and supportive (I'm a 38D and got the XL). The bra washes well and has maintained its shape after about 3 months of daily wear. I have other Champion sports bras, but this version seems to have a more breathable fabric which I really like.
on August 1, 2013
this cami bra is very comfortable. I like the thin straps,they don't show under everyday clothes. I was disappointed because the picture looks like it has extra padding and it is just a basic sports bra
on July 12, 2012
I am a 34B and wear size 10 clothing. According to the sizing information for this Cami Bra, medium, should have fit just fine. Well I struggled into it and finally! got it on, but it was more like a restraining garment. The bra appears to be extremely well made and it is a thick fabric that gives the idea that it will last a long time. But I'm returning it and will not order a larger size. While it is made well, I feel the fabric is too thick and in this hot South Texas climate, I do not believe I would like the fabric very much. I'm giving it one star because of the sizing chart.
on October 6, 2012
I bought this bra according to the size chart, I'm 34B and I ordered medium, but it is still too tight, I wore it during a run & after a while I felt like I can't breathe properly because my chest couldn't get expanded!
on May 29, 2013
The champion bra is very comfortable as far as the design and fabric.
I purchased the large because of my cup size (DDD) which your bra
does not accommodate us fuller cup size as I was hoping. I well ware it
but not to yoga class.
on February 5, 2014
The color is Really startling! very eye popping bright!! I ordered X Large[am42/C] bra is too tight. comes right up into armpits, therefore it is uncomfortable. I wanted to send back, but I was advised I would have to pay postage--since I have Prime and paid No postage to get to me..this bothered me a lot!!, also don't have printer to print label. Amazon was/IS wonderful they worked with me and resolved problem,..The main reason I ordered this bra and another bra in different color was the reviews, mostly seemed favorable..I am sorry to say, I cannot add to the list of favorable reviews---Mainly because of them wanting me to pay Return postage..

Dorothy Angelique Sprague
on July 1, 2012
I believe that clothes should jive with your person and help you move, not constrict you. I have long refused to wear a "real" bra. The alternative thus far has been the typical sports bra: and as I typically look like a bum/am doing something active, this works.

Lately I have begun the quest for a bra which is both as comfortable as outerwear and appropriate for looking put together. This bra is unbelievably comfortable, offers admirable support, and does not chafe anywhere. The straps in the back cross, which is perfect for people with small shoulders, yet remain hidden by most tops. The bra itself is rated for medium impact activity, which is completely accurate.

I am 5'5" with a chest of about 34". My bra size would be A, or a little under, so as a rather small breasted person, this bra offers more than enough support. It is probably of medium thickness. I bought a small.

Altogether an amazing product perfect for what I need. I plan on buying at least four more in a couple different colors.
on September 25, 2013
I bough this sports bra in both black and Samba pink when I was still a full 38D cup. I was stuffed into those things, but as I lost some weight (I'm now a 36C or so), I wear them with more comfort in Size Large. They do have adjustable straps which is nice, but I still think they are little small. They hold me MAD well while I run though, so I still recommend them.

After regular weekly use/washings, the elastic on the bottom has held up really well though. I think if you are more than a 36C - go with the XL though. If you are smaller than that, you should be fine. Very feminine and functional.