Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on December 3, 2011
I'm over 40 and wanted pants not too tight to wear over my shorts when I'm going to aerobics. These are PERFECT for me and have a flattering fit. I got the Large and am 5ft 5 inches tall and around a size 12-14 and the length is perfect. They are silky and easy to slide on and off. I would buy them again.
on April 25, 2012
Bought these based on the reviews. Nice feel, true to what I would expect from a semi-fitted pants (I'm 5'11" 155lbs and bought these in a medium). My problem however is that I'm 5'11"...these pants fall to just above my ankles. Unless you like looking like you're expecting a flood I wouldn't suggest it.
on April 14, 2013
Came quickly. It fits great. The length is perfect (I'm 5' 7" 170 pounds) I ordered an x-large. Plan to get more.
on August 10, 2013
I don't like to purchase clothes online because I am a large woman and hate to have to do the ship back and forth. I love yoga pants to lounge and do housework in and usually buy the cotton ones. These are not cotton but a silky material (swimsuit like?). I was a little apprehensive at first but after washing and wearing them I like them very much and am thinking of buying another pair. They didn't shrink or lose color even after spilling cleaning products on. Would recommend to others.
on April 20, 2013
I have never worn a pair of workout pants that flatter me so much!!!! I absolutely love them! The stretch is perfect, the stomach waist band makes your stomach look flat, and it definitely flatters my butt! lol I would suggest looking at the size chart before you order. I did and the fit is perfect! Number one suggestion for workout pants, hands down!
on January 17, 2013
I am 5'9" and the inseam was too short on me. I liked everything else about the pant but needed another 1-2" for it to be perfect for me.
on February 1, 2012
These workout pants were way too roomy in the legs. In the photos shown, the pants appear to be snug at least down through the knee and then be straight to the ankle. However, the pair I received, while fitting in the waist and butt, were way too loose in the leg. They are way bigger than what is shown in the photo. I am 5'5" and about 115 lbs, so I am thin, but I did order a size small. I have bought another pair of workout pants from Champion and they are a small and they fit perfectly. I am returning these.
on July 30, 2015
I have a pair of Champion pants bought elsewhere.. I thought these would be the same. These are terrible. Awful fit ,too short I'm 5'6". I was tying to make them work. Impossible "floods". These are a large my other ones are a medium and fit great. Makes me think these are irregulars. I hate these pants what a waste of money.
on January 10, 2013
I have been working out for 4 months now and I wanted to get pants-which the color does not fade away. This type of material is perfect, no matter how many times you wash it, the color stays the same. Also if you sweat, it is not noticeable which is great because us women tend to be self-conscious about that at the gym. The material is quality, and they do fit loose. I've had a pair of these before so I am writing the review based on those. I recently just purchased a size medium and I was 130 pounds. They were big on me and every time I tried to run they will start falling off a little bit so they were not comfortable (not because of the pants, but because I got the the wrong size). I gave them to my friend and she LOVES THEM!!! Anyway, I wish these pants were a little cheaper, but overall if you have the money invest on it because they are worth it.
on February 8, 2013
These fit me perfectly, I'm 5'1 so they're a little long but I'm wearing them for working out so it doesn't really matter. They feel comfortable and I'm very pleased with this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question