BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 22, 2013
I first posted this review on October 22, 2013. I'm editing it on May 28, 2014.

While I initially believed I had stopped the bright pink sports bra from bleed profusely (through 2 machine washes and 4 sink soaks) it has not, in fact, stopped frequent occurrences of the pink bleeding through my clothes during particularly sweaty workouts. One included a rock climbing outing last month and, more recently, a hot temperature vinyasa flow class last week. In the latter, the pink of the bra (as I mentioned in a reply below), bled through my shirt, onto my mat and onto the towel they supplied as well. Thank goodness it wasn't red; it would have looked like a crime scene.

As my previous review mentioned: after the first (separate) machine wash, I went out climbing on a hot day (sometime in September). By the end of the day, the bra had bled through my white tank top, both front and back. I washed it in cool water afterwards with other similarly-colored items and it managed to stain a t-shirt and a few pink towels. Finally, after wearing it to the gym I removed the bra only to find that it had left a hot pink outline of itself *on my skin.* I think the similar incidences - in September 2013 and May 2014 - demonstrate that NOTHING about this item has improved.

As also mentioned in my first review, since soaking, washing, etc. the bra has blotchy patches as opposed to the diamond pattern advertised. There's none of this 'sheen' as other reviews say. It just looks incredibly poorly dyed. Almost 8 months later and I STILL can't wash this with any other items, making it an incredibly high maintenance item for something that's supposed to be utilitarian and 'easy.' It is a SPORTS BRA. I shouldn't need to treat it like lace lingerie. If I'm paying 40 bucks for a sports bra, I expect it to be dyed WELL, not colored poorly with a pink sharpie.

The fit of this bra is excellent and it doesn't seem like there's a problem with any of the other colors (based on the reviews) which is why I'm keeping this at two stars. No matter what your size, sports bras that offer both support and a flattering shape (aka don't suffocate or pancake your bewbs) are rare. HOWEVER, I hesitate to buy anything else from this line since I'm in Asia and returning items back to the US is incredibly frustrating.

PS - if there's a way for me to upload a picture of this bra sitting in my sink last week staining everything pink, please let me know and I'll gladly give everyone a visual.
on April 5, 2014
I have been looking for a good replacement for Moving Comfort's Cameo racer-back bra since they discontinued it, and it's become impossible to find on eBay. Moving Comfort's recent offerings simply aren't as good for my purposes.

This one is an excellent replacement, a good price, and very comfy. It's also nice to have something other than just a solid colour for a change, and the dye didn't run excessively in the wash. The straps might be a little thin if you're heavy on top, but no problem for me. I wear VS 36c and their 36c fit me perfectly.

I expect I'll be buying more of these as my other Cameos wear out.
on March 12, 2014
I love this sports bra. It's super cute, very supportive, and the light hint of padding means I can wear it without being self-conscious.

However, it bleeds profusely, even after over a dozen rounds through the washing machine. I nearly ruined a brand new cycling kit because I wore this sports bra to a race and sweated enough to make the pink color bleed onto my jersey and bibs. Luckily, the pink plague washed out, but now I only wear it for training, always under black workout clothing. I'm bummed!
on November 24, 2014
I have been buying this sports bra for years, as I have sized up from an A cup to a C. It still provides great support for running, even with the bigger cup size. My only complaint is that the band seems to be stretching out rather quickly and is more stretched out at the very bottom of the sports bra than just below my breasts, so it rolls up sometimes. I never had this problem with previous ones, though. Overall, this is a great bra for the price and I plan to buy more.
on April 28, 2014
I usually wear a medium and found this a little tight around the rib cage. The fabric and construction are very well made, and the color/design is very attractive (bought in turquoise). However, compared to the jogbras available now that are all stretch fabric, I find this more constricting in the rib cage than I prefer. But if you like the more structured bras, this a attractive and good quality.
on August 20, 2015
I like the bra (I had already purchased one in a store and wanted another) but this one is defective. One of the straps was broken (looks like someone maybe accidentally cut it with scissors) and resown together. They left the elastic part sticking out when they sowed it back together so it's sloppy and obvious.
on November 3, 2016
I love the bra and the fit but it does not stop bleeding pink into my white shirts!! I have washed it several times and every time I wear it, it stains my shirts. For this reason I took off stars
on September 26, 2014
This is not your typical sports bra in that it's shaped like a regular bra and doesn't have as much spandex/stretch as other sports bras. This makes it a bit tougher to slip on overhead, but once in place, I find it supportive for all athletic activities (I'm a 38B) while it is nicely shaping. I prefer the grey/white piping version to the clementine color, though.
on October 22, 2015
These are the best. I couldn't remember my size and this one was too small but that was my own fault. This is the only brand/style of sports bra I use because it's super supportive but feel so much less tight and restrictive than others with similar support.
on October 26, 2016
I have been wearing this line of sports bras for more than 10 years. they have good bounce control, provide shaping, and have nice cushioning for no show-through.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.