|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.30 - $48.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Body: 82% Tactel Nylon, 18% Lycra Spandex
- sports-bras closure
- Machine Wash
- Racerback sport bra featuring seamed shaping cups with fully constructed inner bra for added support
- Moisture-wicking plush comfort band
- High support: A-B cups, Medium support: C cups
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|Shaped T-Back #1050||Zip Bra #B7920||The Show Off #1666|
|Closure||Pullover||Front zip with hidden hook & eye||Racerback with hook & eye|
|Support Level||High A-B/Medium C||High||Max|
|Straps||Non-adjust racerback||Adjust in back||Adjust in front|
|Cups||Wirefree shaping cups||Wirefree/removable foam||Wirefree/concealing petals|
This Champion T-Back Sports Bra features a sweat wicking band and liner that keeps you cool and dry. Product Features: Sports bra Fully constructed inner bra enhances curves Full lining and bottom band wicks away moisture Stretch fabric Stay-put racer back straps add support and ease of movement Shaping front seams No hardware to add irritation Body Fabric: Nylon/Spandex Lining: Polyester/Spandex Cups: 100% polyester HIGH MCR (Full Support) Helps control bounce during high-impact workouts. Provides full support and comfort. Great for jogging, tennis, volleyball, and mountain biking. MED MCR (Medium Support) Helps control bounce during medium-impact workouts. Offers comfortable medium support. Great for walking, hiking, spinning and cycling.
This classic shapes to a t. Natural shape with high (sizes 32-36A, 32-38B) and medium (sizes 32-38C) support - shows curves and gives support without compression.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000LUY0XC
- Item model number: 1050
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 21, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Only downside IMO is the fabric type: polyester and nylon. I believe the lining is polyester (as printed on the inside back of the bra) and that fabric is awful with trapping moisture. Polyester doesn't "breathe" like my organic cotton and hemp bras but those don't provide nearly as much support! I've resorted to wearing my organic bra under this sports bra to help at least absorb moisture since I sweat a lot. Hope one day I can find a really supportive natural fiber that I can exercise in.