Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Champions for Life: The Power of a Father's Blessing
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 3, 2010
The Father's Blessing has long been a topic needed in our society. Glass takes the message to our people in a simplistic approach. We've known the word but never quite understood its real meaning until today. "Well words" he explains need to be verbally spoken over our people. Fathers, either in absence, ignorance, and/or stubbornness withhold this great gift which our God has designed us to desperately need and seek out. Fathers do the best with what they have, and operate out of what they've been given. However, the tables are turning with this liberating knowledge. Simply look at the cry of Esau, "But father, bless me too !!" The value of it has never lost its place in the family unit. God has not removed it, nor changed His heart on the subject. Satan cannot kill it, the church can no longer ignore it. The absence of it is putting our men in prisons, according to Glass, 30 year seasoned prison minister, and former NFL ALL-PRO veteran. People make harmful decisions due to the lack of it. All have to have love, value, and belonging. Do we continue in an "all-fire stupid" mode, or do we learn, discover, and execute a real missing component in our society?
on December 14, 2014
This is an excellent book. Should be read by all dads with young children! Will be so helpful to you if you are raising young children now. Moms should read It too.
on October 10, 2012
I didn't know what to expect from this book, but had heard good reports. I now understand what they were saying. This book has the potential to help any man, at any stage of his life, make significant changes within himself and the lives of his family. Easy read. East comprehension!
on January 10, 2013
Great condition and great book! I'm still reading it but i got it for my husband who will be a father for the first time, it was recommended to me.
on October 28, 2012
This is a powerful book and a must read for anyone,especially fathers, who has children or mentors youth. spiritual without being religious.
on September 15, 2012
I had the opportunity to listen to Bill Glass give a brief talk summarizing the theme of this book. He described the difference between the unconditional love that a child needs from his father vs. the constant demand for improvement that a coach puts on his players. With tears in my eyes, I realized that I had for years been much more of a coach than a father and resolved to change. I have since given a copy of this book to several men and recommend it to any men with kids or those soon to become fathers. It would make a great baby shower gift for new dads.