- File Size: 2336 KB
- Print Length: 208 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1545345147
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Sapphire Creek Press (April 11, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 11, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071CDR2FN
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,487 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.95|
Save $9.96 (77%)
Chance Encounter: Gage and Melanie (An Emerald Falls Romance, Book Three) (Companion to the Over You series) Kindle Edition
|Length: 208 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I loved that Gage had a crush on Melanie in highschool. Melanie has come home after a bad break up. She doesn't want any romantic entanglements. Will she let Gage break down the walls she has built up around her heart?
Melanie hasn't had good luck in love (some of that is because of her poor decisions) so looking for a fresh start she and her 3 yr old daughter, Avery, move in with her sister Ashleigh down in Emerald Falls. Gage was a skinny, dorky boy in high school, but now he's grown into a handsome, muscular,
and successful owner of the local bakery.
After having her heart torn apart after her last serious romance, Melanie has closed her heart and doesn't want to allow anyone in. Gage has a crush on Melanie since high school and when the opportunity to get to know her better presents itself, he takes it. Slowly but surely his kindness cracks the protective shell around her heart.
I liked that Melanie was a good mom and wanted to put Avery first instead of her social life. I like the interaction of the other characters in the book and that it's a clean romance. I didn't like Melanie at first when she seemed to be rude to Gage when she borrowed his car while hers was in the shop, but as I found out more about her, she was protecting her heart.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports