|Item Weight||25.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 32 x 27 inches|
|Item model number||GO-A46-385/6+6|
Chandelier Lighting Crystal Chandeliers H27" X W32"
|Price:||$199.00 + $19.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Want this professionally installed?
- Removing existing chandelier, but not mounting box
- Mounting and wiring 1 customer-supplied chandelier
- Adjusting chandelier height as needed
- Assembly not included in estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Chandelier Lighting Crystal Chandeliers H27" X W32"
- H.27" X W.32
- 12 Lights
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This beautiful Chandelier is trimmed with Empress Crystal(TM)
A Great European Tradition. Nothing is quite as elegant as the fine crystal chandeliers that gave sparkle to brilliant evenings at palaces and manor houses across Europe. This beautiful crystal chandelier is decorated with 100% crystal that capture and reflect the light of the candle bulbs, each resting in a scalloped bobache.The timeless elegance of this chandelier is sure to lend a special atmosphere in every home! Please note this item requires assembly. This item comes with 18 inches of chain. SIZE: H.27" X W.32" 12 LIGHTS. Lightbulbs not included
Please note, when you purchase an item from the Gallery you can be assured of the "Gallery 4 Points of Confidence":
1. Each item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, certifying this product is an authentic Gallery lighting fixture.
2. Each item comes with a Gallery backed warranty (Established 1978).
3. Each item will include Gallery verified and approved diagram and instructions.
4. Each purchase is provided with a toll free number for free Gallery tech support.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$19.99||FREE Shipping||$9.99||$29.99||FREE Shipping||$14.99|
|Sold By||GALLERY LIGHTING||Saint Home Co. Ltd||GALLERY LIGHTING||GALLERY LIGHTING||GALLERY LIGHTING||GALLERY LIGHTING|
|Number of Light Sources||12||6||5||—||13||10|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received 2 pages of instructions which were somewhat helpful. However, I read several customer reviews and studied all of the available product pictures. I added several pictures of my project to assist fellow future installers :).
The chandelier will take a few hours to install (or more!). I chipped away at it so I would not feel overwhelmed or frustrated and took my time to make sure I installed it correctly the first time. Be prepared for the time needed to assemble it.
1 of the 12 glass dishes was received broken. Also I did not receive the oval glass piece that hangs from the bottom of the unit. I am 100% confident that Daniel from Gallery Lighting will resolve these issues. You can contact Gallery Lighting through Amazon.
I purchased the Titan Lighting 21 in. White Ceiling Medallion (Model # TN-5940 Internet # 204609383) from Home Depot and it looks great with this space as you can see in the pictures I uploaded. There are some rules for medallion size, which can be found through internet searches about this topic.
Assembly considerations - tips - tricks:
- If installing a medallion, use the T cross piece that screws into your electrical box to secure the medallion to the ceiling. Glue is not needed if you do this; remember to caulk the slight space that may appear due to imperfections in the ceiling - this will hide any shadows. The medallion installation instructions do not show this method but trust me I now have some experience installing these in my home and concluded this is the best method.
- make sure you determine your chandelier height so you don't have to remove chain links after installation, as this will impact your wire length and overall aesthetic appearance of the wires / chain. Search the internet as there are several hints and tips out there to calculate the best height for your space. Calculate using the chandelier height of 27" and other parameters such as ceiling height and optimal height from ceiling and/or dining room table.
- don't cut any of the chandelier wire; just tuck it up into the electrical box, canopy or into the bottom bowl.
- be patient with installation; the price makes it worth the effort and time.
- the installation may require a second person, make sure you have all the tools ready; it is difficult holding the piece during installation to the ceiling.
- the canopy ring diameter was smaller than the chain links making my installation very tricky. If this happens to you, you will need a second person to hold the unit during wiring and installation of the main body.
- The 6 longer (more curvy or horizontal) arms with lights and the 6 arms without lights are intalled in alternating fashion in the outer ring of the chandelier base into the available 12 holes. The 6 holes located in the inner part of the base are for the arms with lights that are more vertical. For some reason, this just did not seem right to me, but the instructions and pictures from other customers confirms this is the proper installation of these 18 pieces. Tighten the arms after all arms have been installed and centered.
- I wired all 12 wires together. Some other installers wired half as much and then connected them. Split each wire right to the top for maximum length. If you decide to install 12 together you will need larger wire nuts as the nuts provided will make the job a bit more difficult, if impossible. Strip all the wires so the exposed wire is a bit longer than the factory default length - this will help make the connection easier. I then collected 12 wires (like a boquet of flowers). I taped the top in order to keep them together then adjusted length to match by adjusting the wires through the taped section of the boquet. Finally, connect all the wires (there should be 13 total) using the wire nut and electrical tape. Please remember to turn off the breaker so you don't kill yourself before you had the chance to enjoy your new chandelier :) !
- Disassemble the bottom glass unit prior to attaching it to the main body; it is unlikely you will be able to screw the unit into the main body without doing this because of all the wires that will be in your way :) I believe a previous reviewer said they could not attach the bottom unit; but I suspect they were trying to install it as one piece.
- Attaching the glass pieces is not very difficult and should take a lot less time compared to all the preceding steps. ;)
- I bought 12 - 40 watt halogen chandelier bulbs from Lowes that are purported to shine as bright as 60 watt bulbs. I am happy with the output and no issues with dimming them.
Have fun !
Instructions not well video on YouTube was helpful
This part is a must before getting started
Had two broken pieces called Cutomer service no problem they will ship replacements I would have given you a 10 if directions were better
Most recent customer reviews
Upon arrival, we opened the box to find that much of the styrofoam used to pack it was broken and there were little beads of it everywhere.Read more