- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Holt Paperbacks; Reprint edition (September 15, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805016392
- ISBN-13: 978-0805016390
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,134,419 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.00 shipping
Chanel: A Woman of her Own Paperback – September 15, 1991
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From Publishers Weekly
French designer Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel (1883-1971) created elegant women's clothing and had a succession of celebrated friends and lovers from Winston Churchill to Igor Stravinsky. "Madsen does a commendable job of ferreting out the seeming truth of a woman apparently as deft at fabricating her own life as she was with a needle and thread," said PW. Photos.
Copyright 1991 Reed Business Information, Inc.
“Madsen ferrets out the seeming truth of a women appartently as deft at fabricating her life as she was with aneedle and thread.” ―Publishers Weekly