Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on October 10, 2016
I got this book for a class but I like it because it is very easy to read. The words are very conversational like and the author doesn't get all caught up in fancy jargon. I recommend it.
on March 29, 2016
If you are a leader or want to be one, this book contains important information to help you grow and make positive, sustainable changes.
on April 17, 2017
New to leadership? Quick read that will help! 5 stars due to the 7 approaches needed in order to take your school or company to the next level.
on October 15, 2015
Great book for any leader, but especially powerful for educational leaders. Advice that will never be outdated. Fullan (2011) wrote, "The most attractive and the best organizations are those that have a reputation for developing people". Very valuable for any organization.
on April 3, 2015
Excellent book. I caught myself wanting to post quotes from it on my office wall and send some to my colleagues. I still may. I read the book in one day. A must for people studying organizational change or trying to develop their own leadership.
on November 28, 2016
Enjoyed the content of leading on the book. Found it very education focused.
on October 29, 2014
I read this book in three days. I could not even put it down at work. Gives a lot of insight on how to become a great leader, or lead well.
on September 12, 2013
Literally I found this book changing my approach - emphasising the things I was already doing but reducing of easing up on other strategies that are not that important or helpful..... and its working and I feel better about myself as a leader and more confident.
on July 12, 2016
Another great Fullan book!
on March 18, 2013
I did not like this approach. It was all about theory to practice and how practice drives theory, not the other way around. Yet this book is itself a theory. Crazy.