Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on June 30, 2016
I agree that I think Achy Breaky Heart might have held Billy Ray Cyrus back. But without that song his first cd probably wouldn't have sold over nine million copy's or won any awards. But no matter what else he does he cant quite shake that song. I think every cd he has put out is solid. And so is this one. The first thing I noticed about it was that his hair was shorter, he had a full trimmed up beard and more tattoo's. The music is good. Change My Mind, Good As Gone, That's What Daddy's Do are all good songs. This is another good cd.
on March 2, 2013
This cd is Billy at his best. As good as his best works, which are many. He wrote, or co-wrote all the songs which is a big plus. It was also great to see Don Von Tress writing a great song with BRC. BRC is one of the most underated recording artists ever. He consistently puts out great albums...far better than most of the music being played on radio. His voice is heads above the current crop of singers. He's country and southern rock and can do it better than most.
on March 22, 2013
Billy Ray is a very talented singer and I was not disappointed in this cd. I was however disappointed in the cd case itself as it came damaged. As did the other two CD's I purchased along with this one. Amazon needs to check it's product better. I will always buy every Billy Ray cd I find, but I will no longer be buying from Amazon.
on January 29, 2017
love it
on March 2, 2014
I liked this some of the songs they drown him out but it is still a good CD I like Billy Rae I prefer his Christian CDs though. This is good.
on October 23, 2014
OK, a lot of people, when thinking about BRC, think like he's only got one song to his name that has any notoriety. Yes, I mean Achy Breaky Heart. I like that song but it just ain't heavy. It's a good party song. A beer drinking sing-along. This guy has some seriously fantastic music if you look past ABH and give it an ear-shot. This album, along with his other albums I have by him are great. Right up there with Alan Jackson and the like. I can't help but think that somehow ABH has held BRC back somewhat and kept people from giving him a serious listen. He really does have some EXCELLANT country music.
on May 31, 2013
I love this album and play it all the time. Hope to see more new albums come out, I love BRC's music, movies and book. Been a devoted fan since the beginning.
on January 8, 2013
Nice CD...new work by Billy Ray...he seems to get better with time. Always a fan...he's not only a good singer, he's a good role model.
on November 29, 2012
I've liked Billy Ray since Achy Breaky. I have every one of his albums and now have several on my phone for instant gratification. LOL!
on December 13, 2012
This is a really good CD. I enjoy all the songs, and listen to it while I am driving. I would recommend this to all Billy Ray fans.