Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 22, 2014
Either you buy the premise or you don't. If you do then this is one of the core texts of Science of Mind and should be read by anyone pursuing the practice. Why only 4stars? Well it is a book that is a bit dated. There are a number of places where I found myself grinning silently at an anachronistic example or a statement that we know is not true or at least not accurate. But an open mind can work around these with a bit of thought.
6 people found this helpful
on December 3, 2012
If you make it through this book without actually having some positive affects then you definitely arent paying attention. Some things in here literally changed my personal views the moment I read them. Other stuff took some work. Overall this book gave me a new outlook on my personal situation.
5 people found this helpful
on August 17, 2017
Great book ans well worth the money. If you want to live your best life then buy this book.
on May 21, 2018
Good read.
on November 20, 2012
This is a simply written, easy to read book. It's great when you need encouragement, and helps you step out of the "what is" of your life, when things aren't as you want, and give you good information on how to apply Science of Mind principles. It's very uplifting, giving hope when you aren't finding hope within your life.
3 people found this helpful
on April 18, 2007
This book, not unlike all of Ernest Holmes books, is instructional in nature and makes a case for using your mind to get what you want. It's not alot of metaphysical mumbo-jumbo. This stuff works. I read the book all the way through and now I keep it by my nightstand and read sections every night to help me with a situation I may be facing. My life is better for having read this book.

The book that got me started down this path is , The Secret by Rhonda Byrne The Secret. Start here and you will eventually come to know Ernest Homles as the father of the Science-Thought-Mind connection and the Law of Attraction How to Change Your Life.

I am a devout Christian and have given my life to Christ. I assure you that this will only enhance your belief in God and the power of creation.

Buy this book and then post your own comments. I know you'll be motivated to tell other people - what a great source of personal success stories - Amazon feedback!
17 people found this helpful
on October 23, 2016
Great information, if one can follow through on it. That's the real key to changing ones life!
on April 3, 2013
Excellent book, giving you the tools to really Make a conscious choice on how you want your life to be and to truly live a life on purpose, a life connected to your spiritual essence and a life in peace, no matter what is happening around you. I would also recommend living the science of mind and basic principles of science of mind. A shift in perception that truly will bring about change.
One person found this helpful
on July 6, 2012
This book is very helpful for developing peace of mind and reducing stress in your life. If you are searching for a spiritual base, this book will guide you. It appeals to the intellectual side of spirituality rather than the emotional feely side. Holmes has carefully researched many religious systems and combined the information in this book. The meditations are very helpful.
Highly recommend.
7 people found this helpful
on November 13, 2014
I came to this book through a CSL Palm Beaches class. One of these books where you can pick and choose what tasty thoughts you choose for the day. Class reads it nonsequentially. Good stuff.