Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: How to Change Your Spouse and Save Your Marriage
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 23, 2000
How to Change Your Spouse and Save Your Marriage by Dr. Joel Kotin, MD is just about the best book I have ever read on the real dynamics of marriage. A noted psychiatrist and family therapist, Dr. Kotin has brought a quarter century of expertise to a clear, comprehensible book that looks at how the partners to a marriage can keep the flame of love burning by understanding that change and compromise can be achieved without destroying the bond. I think this book should be given to every couple entering upon marriage and will prove invaluable to every couple at any stage of their marriage. "Husbands and wives choose each other with exquisite sensitivity. They pick each other out of all the men and women in the world. The reasons why two people have chosen each other are more unconscious than conscious," says Dr. Kotin. This book explore how each partner to a marriage can make it work in ways that insure its longevity and joy.
on February 12, 2001
My marriage was in despair and I bought this book, read it through with my wife, and worked hard, and now we're doing much better. The book did not provide a magic solution to our wedded woes; but it did do everything it said it would and now my wife and I are looking forward to many happy years together. Thank you Dr. Kotin!
on September 11, 2008
I didn't expect to get much out of this book but I found myself highlighting and underlining things. It was definitely useful and I definitely recommend it. It's not just for people who want to save their marriage, it's for people who want to improve, or keep their marriage successful. And there really is no way to change your spouse so don't anticipate it will work like that.
on February 25, 2015
Very helpful lessons to learn at any age. Thought provoking, as a guide to help with a difficult commitment.