Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 229 reviews
on June 8, 2016
I choose this rating because the movie is good. What I like about the movie is that “Two very big thumbs up!” (Ebert & Roeper), “One of the year's best films.” (Ebert & Roeper), “four stars a terrific, first-class film.” (Steve Oldfield, Fox-TV), “A provocative, beautifully made American thriller. It is rewarding, exemplary, and shattering.” (Rex Reed, The New York Observer), and “ 'Changing Lanes' is by turns crooked, affecting, and cynical winding up with a gratifying, satisfying finish. For a change!” (Gene Shalit, The Today Show) Modern society draws lines between right and wrong, good and evil, rage and redemption. A moment of self-absorption and a spark of anger will cause two men to cross them. As the battle of wills escalates, both lives are changed forever. Samuel L. Jackson and Ben Affleck star in a provocative and gripping drama that exposes the best and worst in all of us. What I dislike about the movie is that I wanted to see more of it. I would recommend this movie to other people.
on November 9, 2016
Fantastic movie with exceptionally well acted and well written roles.
I love me some metaphors.

I show this movie to my Anger Management Class, and I think they really enjoy not having to hear me talk for the two classes it eats!

Good message at the end of the day for people with anger issues. It shows that its not just about you and your anger, its the situations you let yourself get yourself into with other people.

One if my all-time favorite movies.
on March 21, 2017
I have not watched this movie in a long time but I have watched it again recently. This was a very good movie. It starts out slow but warms up and you get into. I think both Samuel Jackson and Ben Affleck are good actors. The parts they played are them and they brought life into the movie. This movie will not disappoint you. Although the plot in the movie was a simple plot it still was a good movie that made you want to know what was going to happen next.
on April 13, 2017
Great, meaningful story. Thought provoking as well as entertaining. Great acting. Exciting plot.
on September 9, 2013
Teaching a DUI program, we were instructed to show a video then have an in depth discussion as to how clients felt they could connect with the characters & what roll the character played, as part of the Dysfunctional Family. Heavy language, violence & a pretty graphic car accident.
on May 11, 2017
Good
on March 29, 2017
Love it
on March 16, 2016
There wasn't anything bad about the movie but it wasn't something that I felt would be in my top ten list. Pretty good movie over all though. Had to watch it for a movie review in my communication class. Good movie for a communication review because the two main characters communication is awful to say the least. I love New York City great place to shoot the video.