- Series: Dover Books on Architecture
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications (July 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486269361
- ISBN-13: 978-0486269368
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,295,695 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Changing New York: The Architectural Scene (Dover Books on Architecture) Paperback – July 1, 1992
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The column focuses on New York's official and unofficial landmarks and historic sites.
Changing New York serves as a handbook on what still is discoverable, a eulogy for lost treasures, and a call to action on endangered sites. All this combined with Gray's knack for uncovering connections through his meticulous detective work.