- Series: European Institute of Japanese Studies East Asian Economics and Business Series (Book 11)
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 13, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415587476
- ISBN-13: 978-0415587471
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#11,181,128 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #6856 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > War & Peace
- #24420 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations
- #26302 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Asian
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Changing Power Relations in Northeast Asia: Implications for Relations between Japan and South Korea (European Institute of Japanese Studies East Asian Economics and Business Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Marie Soderberg's edited volume is likely to become the standard reference for the study of contemporary Japan - South Korea relations... Soderberg's book is the most up to date and accurate analysis of Japan - South Korea relations in the post-cold war era marked by the rise of China and relative decline of the United States and by regional integration." - Lam Peng Er, National University of Singapore; Journal of Japanese Studies 39.1, 2013.
"...a volume filled with insight and sensitivity to a most complex relationship." - Robert Bedeski, Pacific Affairs: Volume 85, No. 1 - March 2012
About the Author
Marie Söderberg is Professor and Director of the European Institute of Japanese Studies, Sweden.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|