- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 10, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1507700989
- ISBN-13: 978-1507700983
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,261,302 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Changing our perspective: Part 1: A New Thermodynamics
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Kent W. Mayhew: Is a dissident physicist, having had several paper published in peer review journals that challenge the traditional theory and interpretations, in the fields of nucleation and thermodynamics.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|