- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 10, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1507700989
- ISBN-13: 978-1507700983
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,577,895 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Changing our perspective: Part 1: A New Thermodynamics
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Kent W. Mayhew: Is a dissident physicist, having had several paper published in peer review journals that challenge the traditional theory and interpretations, in the fields of nucleation and thermodynamics.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|