Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on November 3, 2010
My 8 year old son wanted to get his marbles belt loop for Cub Scouts. This set was perfect. The marbles weren't all the same pattern and color (a complaint I've read about other sets). He now loves to play marbles and takes them with him every day to teach and play with other kids at lunch. The tin is a bit loud with all the marbles sloshing around, but it's a nice tin...
on July 6, 2013
Having broken my ankle, I am in the therapy stage. One task is picking up marbles with the toes to deposit in a cup and strengthen the toes. I liked having a box as I have small dogs who would be fascinated by stray marbles. After a day's hard work my marbles moved well, andI'm almost recovered. On the same Amazon page, I saw wonderful older toys--Pick Up Sticks, Jacks, Tiddley Winks. Why have we given over childhood to batteries? The old toys develop dexterity, imagination, focus, and fun,
without a battery. I have nothing against technology, but to the old games, lets give out a shout, and stuff them in some stockings!
on March 25, 2013
Its a nice set but the marbles are cheap! Most are solid or clear glass with a coating over them. None of the really cool cats eye marbles you'd expect. I had several in my pack that were painted black with kinda a cheapy black mirror coating.

Save money and go buy some pretty ones!
on March 9, 2014
Big assortment, nice glass marbles, and I liked the metal tin. Great stocking gift at Christmas, or to supplement other toy sets that come with cheap molded plastic marbles.

The only problem: while it was sealed, the tin wasn't totally full, and there was no padding or wadding, so one broke in shipping. There's so many that losing one wasn't a problem, it was picking out all the broken glass bits which was a bit of work.
on September 9, 2015
The marbles aren't all spherical and one wasn't able to roll at all. The booklet that comes with it says a pouch and 4 boulders are included, but this wasn't the case. They're fine. Worth the price? Meh. Too much hassle to bother returning them.
on October 13, 2014
We bought two of the tin marbles games. The first one was complete and in good shape. The other container had a broken shooter in the mix. Did not complain because we had other shooters in our collection. It arrived on time and was well packaged.
on March 19, 2017
These were tiny gifts for grandchildren. They loved them.
on September 4, 2010
I'm a fan of marbles and got this pack for the old fashioned novelty of it, i'm impressed! the tin is nice quality, with a great Normam Rockwell-ish old-timey painting on the front, it's larger than I thought as well, approx 3.5 x5, It comes with a nice little color/b&w booklet on how to play various games and it's all made in the USA, can't beat it. I'll be buying more from this company again.
on March 22, 2015
I bought three sets of marbles for my daughter's project: these, the 50 of the World's Best Marbles and a set of the triceratops. Two of the marbles in this tin were broken. Other sets I ordered (mentioned in previous sentence) were fine and not damaged. I was a little disappointed in the shooters. Two were large shooters but the other two were just a tiny bit bigger than the normal marbles.
on June 24, 2016
This is a great starter set for kids or adults. It all comes in a handy tin with a little book of rules and how to play. Great toy for getting the grand kids interested insomething other than video games. I would recommend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.