4 Channel 6 Axis 2.4G Remote Control Quadcopter Airplane with Camera & LED Lights
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New updated version; For both indoor and outdoor flight
- Built-in 6 Axis, stronger wind resistance and more stable
- Up and down, forward and backward, turn right and left, left/right sideward flight, 360 degree eversion
- Remote control with LED screen, display flight state when flying
- Remote control range: 100m
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Very suitable for family interaction, just have fun with your families!
Main material: ABS
Gyroscope: 6 axis
Channels: 4 Channels
Remote control frequency: 2.4GHz
Remote Control range: 100m
Suitable ages: Above 14 Years old
Battery: 3.7V 500mAh
Charging time: 90-100 minutes
Working time: 7 minutes approx.
Euqipped with protective frame to reduce damages due to crash;
Two control modes, adapt to different operation habit;
with colorful LED light, can flight in the dark at night
1* X5C-1 RC Quadcopter
1* Remote Control
1* USB Cable
1* User Manual
1* Card Reader
Top customer reviews
I bought the CRW® Generic 3.7V 600mAh 25C Lipo Battery(4PCS) with 4 In 1 X4 Battery Charger here on Amazon. The four batteries plug into the charger so you can charge all 4 at once. These 4 batteries plus the battery that comes with the quadcopter gives you up to 35 minutes of fly time.
The camera works but, as is expected, the camera is a novelty item. You get poor video footage, even in the best of conditions. It delivered what I expected for the price. Imagine the image quality of a flip phone camera.
The LED lights on the Quadcopter are bright enough to keep the craft visible under most circumstances.
The sound level of the Quadcopter is acceptable. It's not annoying. Everyone in the family was laughing and amazed as my brother flew the Quadcopter around the large front yard. It can hover within a specified area with practice. Once you understand the controls you can look like a semi-pro in no time at all.
Here is the problem I had with the Quadcopter. After using it a couple of days, the Quadcopter stopped working after it received a heavy jolt after dropping from a high distance. My brother, who is able to fix most any thing, could not figure out what was wrong with it so my brother boxed it back up and returned it to GrandElectronics for a full refund. I've done my research so instead of buying somewhere else or purchasing a more expensive version, I immediately repurchased the same Quadcopter from GrandElectronics.
Here are the things I like:
1.Its tougher than I thought. When I first got it I flew it straight up into my ceiling and then crashed it into the floor, I've crashed it into the walls too. Still works great. Word of advice , INSTALL the prop guards!
2. Very stable and easy to fly.
3. It has two modes, one for the beginner and one for more advance. I've played with it on advance and its a lot faster and maneuverable. However easy mode is still great and that's what I usually fly on.
4.It comes with a camera. For the price to even include a camera is cool. The camera quality isn't great thou,
5. The controller feels good and has a lot of control options for it.
6. It comes with a spare set of props,
7. The Led lights on it are great for letting me know which direction the unit is flying. They also look pretty groovy as well
8. Spare batteries are cheap to buy and most come with a spare charger
9. The Price! This unit is worth the price they are selling it. I got mine for around 65 bucks.
Here are some negatives.
1. It takes a little bit of practice to make the unit stay still at a certain height. The up and down is sensitive, even on easy mode. You can't just let the controls go and have its stay at a certain height. You have to be constantly micro adjusting the up and down.
2. Battery life with the camera is about 5 minutes, taking off the camera makes it around 7 min. You will want to buy extra batteries
3. The camera quality is not great. Its fine if you want to see what the neighborhood looks like from up high, but your not going to get the national geographic film look from this unit. It suffers from a wobbling image defect. Its looks like your filming thru jello. Check out video footage from people who have posted it on the net
4. It doesn't do well in the wind, anything faster than 5 mph and Its tough to control
all in all I'm happy with it. Its no $1000 phantom quad copter but its still real fun!
If you ever wanted to fly any RC aircraft but was worried about it crashing or not being able to control it, then this would be a excellent choice.
My friend, who was learning, launched it so high out of range and it free fell for a good 50ft to no damage.
I've hit it hard against furniture, walls, my cats have swatted at it and brought it down.
So far, only damage is one leg comes off a bit (just pushing it back in fixes it)
A little foot broke off, and there are nicks and scratches on the props.
If you want to prolong it's life, just lubricate the axles and keep hairs from tangling around them.
If you are learning to fly, give yourself a couple of weeks.
I again did some research and found some complaints that said I most likely burnt out my rotor motor, since they are not the best. I emailed both the manufacture , and the company selling it.
I bought some new rotor motors.
After receiving them, I had to have a friend help me install then cause I don't know how to solder.
After installing you could see a power boast which was nice. I played with it the next day no issue
I played with it for about 15 minutes the next time with no issue
The next time I brought it out though after about 15 minutes one rotor again started to not spin as fast as the others making it so it would not fly.
I returned it through Amazon with no issue
I have not heard back from the manufacture in regards to the email I sent
I did hear from the seller (mostly because they, I felt, was more concerned about a rating) which after explain the problem said they would address it with the manufacturer, which I have not heard back from them as well which was sad because customer service was one of the reasons I bought the one I did.