Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 8, 2017
This is the perfect size for many small tasks. Zip ties, small screws and bolts, hard plastic, small cables, etc.... I own a 9" monster for cutting bolts and borrowed my dad's for years. Was time to grab my own at a great price.
on January 11, 2016
Channellock tools are great. You can buy wire cutters for $5, but they will only last a short time. These cutters are great. High quality, strong steel, good design for handling. And, made in the USA!
2 helpful votes
on March 23, 2017
Nice addition to the toolbox. Channellock still makes a great plier. I am going to stock up before the COO changes...but I hope it will never change.
on October 10, 2017
Nothing beats channelock I am a master mechanic and 69 years old , no substitute for channellock, same old quality, and worth the money.
on July 23, 2017
Purchased for husband. He is very happy with the quality and function.
on September 7, 2016
These 6 inch Channellock Diagonal Cutting Pliers seem to be very high quality. Keep in mind that they're only 6 inches, so they are small pliers. The blades glide through most tasks that you would ask of them. The blue rubber Channellock grips look sharp and make the pliers easy to find in the toolbox. I really like these cutters and if the price is right for you, I think you will too.
on June 28, 2017
GREAT SIZE FOR TOOL POUCH
on September 16, 2015
Not much to say, I am a professional mechanic, and I only spend my money on the best tools I can find. Channellock always delivers. Try their screwdriver, what a fantastic piece. I bought one, then 5 more to give to family members. The only product this company lacks is at shirt that says, hey craftsman, kiss my *ss. :-)
2 helpful votes
on May 11, 2017
great prod fast deliv
on July 5, 2017
Loving these. The way they feel in hand screams quality. Pretty darn close in feel to my Knipex stuff and a huge upgrade over the el-cheapo Kobalt cutters they replaced.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.