|Item Weight||2.72 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19 x 5 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||460|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|National Stock Number||5120-00-781-0820|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Channellock 460 16.5-Inch Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Pliers | Groove Joint Plier with Comfort Grips | 4.25-Inch Jaw Capacity | Laser Heat-Treated 90° Teeth| Forged High Carbon Steel | Made in USA
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.80 (27%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- PERMALOCK fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- CHANNELLOCK uses high-carbon steel for superior performance on the job and specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for comfort
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The original tongue and groove plier
Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer.
America's got work to do.
As long as there are pipes to be fit, carburetors to rebuild, and wiring to be run, there will be pros whose first instinct is to grab a CHANNELLOCK tool and get to work.
Forged in 1886
5th Generation owned Company
- A Company Built on the Shoulders of Working America
- This company is about the grit and know-how of hard working Americans. After all, that’s who helped build this company over a century in the making.
1933: A legend is forged
The pliers were named 'CHANNELLOCK'
The concept of multi-position, tongue and groove, slip-joint style pliers.
- The pliers were named 'CHANNELLOCK,' and a patent and trademark protection were granted in 1935
- Today, the company manufactures more than 120 different sizes and types of pliers and hand tools.
- All CHANNELLOCK pliers are still made in Meadville.
Compare with similar items
The CHANNELLOCK Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Plier is the tool every home and garage needs. This plier is built to last with a PermaLock fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and right angle, laser heat-treated teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip.
From the Manufacturer
This 16.5-Inch tongue and groove pliers has right angle teeth grip to grip in all directions for maximum bite and minimum wear. Patented undercut tongue and groove design assures no slip jaw action. Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage. Patented PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failures. Has the CHANNELLOCK BLUE comfort grips.