Chanshee Newest Two Sound Wave Speakers Solar Animal Repellent with Smart Mode Scares Away Cats, Dogs, Squirrels, Deer, Raccoon, Groundhog, Skunk,Birds etc
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1) Newest Two Sound Wave Speakers Solar Powered Animal Repellent—Canceled the unnecessary sensitivity button and directly set the sensitivity to the highest level, and add a special alarm sound function to select different sounds for different animals. The targeted audible alarm combined with sound waves will expel animals more effectively.
- 2) Added Intelligent Mode—Some customers reported that some animals stay directly near the repellent (outside the sensing range, such as directly below and above the product). When this mode is turned on, the repellent will automatically emit alarm sounds and sound waves every 30 minutes to avoid omissions, regardless of whether the animal is sensed.
- 3) Wide Sensing Range & Protective Box Design—The most advanced PIR sensor (Sensor angel is 120 degree) can detect animal’s motion within a distance up to 33 ft. Protect your property with an area up to 1,615 Sq.ft. The Protective box design makes the product get the maximum protection in any weather, the waterproof coefficient is the highest. And it is easier to replace the battery (the old models must use screw tools when replacing the battery).
- 4) Equipped with Advanced Lithium Battery—Instead of old-fashioned 3*AA Ni-MH batteries, 3.7V 2000mAh Lithium rechargeable battery (included) performance is enhanced much on lifetime, charging efficiency and power supply stability.
- 5) Eco-friendly & Best Service— No traps, no dead animals, and chemical free. In case some functions like emitting sound waves, flashing lights or audible alarm fail after a period of time, the battery’s power may be depleted. Please try to charge the battery via USB cord or change the battery. If the problem still exist, please kindly contact our support team to get a free replacement.
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
HOW IT WORKS
When animals enter protective area, the PIR motion sensor will trigger the repeller to emit powerful sonic wave, strong LED flashing lights and alarm beeps to frighten unpleasant intruders.
1) It is recommended to charge the battery via USB cord for the first time use before installation
2) Usually sound waves products will not produce instant effect, it may take 10-15 days to deliver the full deterrent effect.
3) Please peel off the transparent protective coating on the top of solar panel to ensure it can absorb sunlight efficiently.
4) Do not cover up the PIR sensor, choose a place where the solar panel on the top can get as long time sunshine as possible.
5) Please install the device to the direction that animals come from.
6) The installation height depends on the size of animals. The bigger of the animal’s size, the higher it should be installed. For some big size animals, we recommend you hang the device on a wall/fence.
Button “Sonic” (Left)
You can choose the sonic by turning the knob clockwise, position as below:
-3.Squirrel, cat, dog, opossum, chipmunks wild animals pigeon
-4&5 Bat, mice and rats.
Button “Frequency” (Right)
You can control the frequency by turning the knob clockwise, position as below:
1: 13.5KHZ-19.5KHZ to repel animals such as mice, rats, dogs, foxes, martens etc
2: 19.5KHZ-24.5KHZ to repel animals such as cats, raccoon, badgers, skunks etc
3: 24.5KHZ-45.5KHZ to repel animals such as bats, birds, rodents etc
4: Alarm and strong LED flashing lights to scare wild animals
5: Function together mode 1-model 2 –model 3, and turn on strong flashing.
Timer Setting (Smart Mode)
Turn on the switch, and the item will keep working every 30 mins.
lorazepam Explosives Gases Flammable Liquids Flammable Solids Substances Liable to Spontaneous Combustion Substances which, incontact with Water, Emit Flammable Gases) Oxidizing Substance Organic Peroxides Toxic Infectious Substances Radioactive Materials Corrosive Substances SARS