- File Size: 2245 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 22, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00SNEFQ8Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,021,653 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Chaos Awakens Trilogy Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. There is way too much explaining of things that don't need explanation. I felt like the book must have been written for children as the motivations of each of the character's action is explained. Please stop.
2. I can only take so much idiocy in main characters and these characters are packed full of stupid. They somehow have the presence of mind to think through their decisions but then immediately make a different choice to their obvious peril.
3. The interactions between the characters are incredibly unrealistic. Way too much back story and explaining occurs between the characters. No one talks like they do. No one. Seriously, the author should read the conversations out loud. They are ridiculous.
There are so many good fantasy series out there and this is simply not one of them. The positive reviews here boggle my mind.
Definitely a series that will keep you page-turning and devouring it, it's not particularly long compared to many sprawling fantasy novels, but if action is your thing, then it's definitely for you. The combat sequences are particularly well-written.
The main character will be chewed up and spat back out again repeatedly, in just about the worst possible ways, but the series manages to still end on a high note. My favourite books were 1 and 3, with 2 having some of the best moments of the trilogy - all in all, a great package.