Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 2, 2012
SIZE:
This chapstick holder is bigger than I expected. It's about half the size of a regular ID card. What adds the extra bulkiness is the plastic container inside. If you can overlook its size, then it's a pretty awesome item.

COLOR:
The color is darker in person, it doesn't look as bright as the picture. I think it looks better this way, since it doesn't look too kiddy.

LEATHER:
The leather is high quality. You can tell by the mild smell and the softness.

OVERALL:
I bought this product about two months ago, and it still looks great. I love it and I think it's worth the investment.
on September 14, 2015
Good workmanship.
on April 11, 2015
Great. Loved it. Even got the color I wanted.
on April 13, 2011
To hold your lip balm why not something a little special I bought this for my daughter she likes to carry lip balm on her but wears a uniform to school with out pockets so its both useful and pretty at the same time now I want one too. Great stocking stuffers.
on July 14, 2010
I use chapstick all the time and like to keep it on hand. I have one of these hanging on my purse strap and the other on my keys I take with me when I go walking. They are really cute, the chapstick does not fall out of them like other holders and they seem to be well made.
on April 5, 2015
Only skinny chapsticks fit
on October 7, 2010
I would always misplace my lippie but low and behold the cool looking lippie holder and it attaches right to your keys, belt loop, purse strap.
Im never without it. The leather case and design and colors are just a plus.
The snap closure is super secure, I never worry that it will open and my lippie be lost forever. I only wish I could've ordered more in one shot.
gift topper, stocking stuffer, or one for each purse you have. It's a Keeper (pun intended).
on October 19, 2014
I would have gave it 5stars if you could choose the colors you want. I ended up giving one away because I hate pink