- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Chapin 1280 Premier Pro 2-Gallon Tri-Poxy Steel Sprayer For Fertilizer, Herbicides and Pesticides
|List Price:||$96.95 Details|
|Price:||$66.28 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.67 (32%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||6.4 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durable 2-Gallon Tri-Poxy tank with a 4-inch wide funnel mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- Brass wand and adjustable brass nozzle for a variety of applications
- Brass shut off with lock-on feature for fatigue-free spraying
- Ergonomic handle for easy pumping and carrying
- Hose length: 42.0 inches
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Chapin Professional Hand Pump Sprayers, Metal Contruction
Chapin's 1180, 1280, and 1380 are metal sprayers built to last for applications such as spraying fertilizers, pest control, herbicides, and other related chemicals.
Some Benefits Include
Ergonomic pump handle reduces hand and wrist fatigue.
Brass Cone Nozzle
Spray a coarse stream to a fine mist in seconds.
Shut Off Assembly
Brass shut off assembly with comfort grip.
Wide Mouth Opening
3 Inch funnel top opening for easy filling and cleaning.
Chapin 1180, 1280, and 1380 Metal Hand Pump Sprayers
Chapin International, Inc.
- Viton seals
- 42-inch reinforced hose
- 3-inch-wide mouth opening
- 12-inch Brass Extension Wand
- Tri-Poxy Steel Tank, Blue
- Piston Pump
- 40-60 PSI
- 0.4-0.5 GPM
Why Choose Chapin?
- In-house customer support
- Manual available in box and online
- Product registration available
- Replacement parts available
- Made in the USA with global materials
Compare with similar items
Chapin 1480 Industrial 3.5-Gallon Funnel Top General Duty Professional, Blue
Chapin International - 11800W 1-Gallon Pest Control Handheld Sprayer (1180)
Chapin International 1352 3-Gallon Industrial Tri-Poxy Steel Heavy Duty Sprayer for Industrial Chemical Applications, Black
Smith Performance Sprayers R200 2-Gallon Compression Sprayer for Pros Applying Weed Killers, Insecticides, and Fertilizers
VIVOSUN 1.35 Gallon Lawn and Garden Pump Pressure Sprayer with Pressure Relief Valve, Adjustable Shoulder Strap
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||—||No||No|
|Color||Multi||Blue||Silver||Black||Black & White||Orange|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1||—|
Chapin 1280 Premier Sprayers SureSprayTM anti-clog filter. Auto/manual high pressure relief valve. Translucent bottle for ease of checking fluid leve.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Florin on December 9, 2019
1. Before and after each use extend the pump shaft and lubricate with WD-40 or sewing machine oil, etc. Work the shaft a few times. This will extend the life if the pump over time.
2. If you need to spray close to the ground for extended periods with the tank full get a wand extension. The wand supplied with the sprayer is about 11 or 12 inches long. I am under 6 feet tall and have to bend slightly to get close to the ground. Note: make sure the wand fits your sprayer. Some require a male end, others a female end.