Industrial Deals Beauty Prime Book Box Prime Day Lead Up nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99. Prime member exclusive. New subscribers only. Just $7.99/month after. Terms apply. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Prime Day modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Devices Starting at $29.99 All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(5 star). See all 102 reviews
on October 22, 2016
Minimal and easy assembly. Ready for spreading in less than 5 minutes. Holds up to 50lbs of rye,and Clover seed as well as granular fertilizer. Pneumatic wheels handle rough terrain well. Baffled on both sides and front which makes spreading to any edge possible while going in either direction. Auger agitation makes emptying hopper easy for heavier material. Excellent spreader for homeowner, not intended for professional use.
on December 9, 2014
This is a great spreader . don't waste your money on those cheap fertilizer spreaders.this one is designed to spread salt and does a great job. I really like the adjustable side shields.
7 people found this helpful
on January 18, 2017
I needed something to spread salt over a large driveway, and this is it! Works great and a lot better than spreading salt by hand.
on December 2, 2016
works great i tried several of the lawn spreaders the plug up and rust out time for one made for the job at hand so far no trouble.
on January 31, 2015
It works great, no complaints, so far it has saved me a lot of time in doing my driveway after using it one winter the bottom metal pieces started to rust. I repainted it with rust resistant paint and replaced all the bolts. It works fine with proper maintenance. Wash it after the season and remove any unused salt.
on April 21, 2016
This salt spreader is amazing, Large and works very good. I like the cover also I have never had a cover for a salt spreader before and I love it.
on January 30, 2018
Easy to use. Love that is has air tires.
on February 15, 2015
I was wasting time fooling around with my Scotts lawn spreader. I think this was pretty reasonable at $140. It comes assembled (just need to put the handle bar and tighten it) which I appreciated in the freezing cold garage. Sturdy, tall (bending over to use saves the back) no settings, I used about 100lbs of melter of long driveway (120 feet) and parking area. The auger system seems to work well at keeping things moving.
on July 24, 2015
This works great and saves you time of time and energy. Allows you to spread salt in just a few minutes and gets the job done.
on September 23, 2016
It is perfect for what I needed