Chapin International 97661 Mixes on Exit-First-Ever Clean-Tank Tow Behind Spraying System, 15-Gallon Sprayer, Translucent White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Water and concentrate are in separate tanks, and only mix when spraying
- The concentrate tank is 1. 33-gallons and the water tank is 15-gallons
- Boom included
- 2. 2 GPM pump with quick connect alligator clips included
- Quick connect auto shut-off makes it easy to change out tanks
- There is a mix valve to mix the concentrate verses water at a ratio of 1-10 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water
- Poly adjustable nozzle sprays a tight stream, wide cone, or fine mist
- Boom/spot spray switch included with unit
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Chapin International Chapin 6428 ATV Boom Kit with 7 Ft. Spray Pattern, Black
Chapin International. 97761 Chapin Presents The First-Ever Clean-Tank Tow Behind Spraying System, 25-Gallon Sprayer, Translucent White
Agri-Fab 45-0292 15 Gallon Tow Sprayer, White & Black
Master Manufacturing SNO-11-015A-MM 15 Gallon Trailer Broadcast & Spot Sprayer-Everflo 2.2GPM, 7 Foot Coverage
Craftsman CMX-GZ-BF-71-24533 25-gal Tow Sprayer, 5 Gall, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Translucent WHite||Black||Translucent White||White & Black||7 Foot Coverage||White|
Chapin presents the first-ever clean-tank Tow Behind with Boom spraying system! With Mixes On Exit, save water, concentrate, AND effort with a quick connect concentrate tank that sits atop the traditional water tank. You can also finely adjust the flow for maximum performance, and easily switch from spot spraying to boom spraying. A removable filter that sits right under the cap prevents debris from entering the tank when pouring your mix. As an added benefit the poly spray wand contains a lock on/off feature. A poly adjustable nozzle is also included to spray a tight stream, wide cone pattern, or even to a fine mist! This unit has many bonuses, please contact us for more information. The applications are weed, Fungicides, Herbicides and Pesticide
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPS went to town on my box and the sprayer wand hose was missing. Chapin sent a new one no questions asked.
Two things i don't like
1. 12v power cord is short if using this with a ZTR. I had to extend mine so as to reach my battery and have the switch within reach.
2. The pump was not drawing anything from my concentrate tank. I took apart the mixing dial to find the concentrate feed hose kinked and disconnected. I was able to resolve that.
I bought a second concentrate tank and the best thing i like is the ability to switch the product you are spraying without having to drain down and rinse a 15 gal tank.