|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.8 x 3.1 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||2021|
Chapman MFG #2021 Hand Tools Pocket Pack Category USA MADE
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extremely compact for EDC/every day carry
- Contains the most common bits Phillips/slotted bits for everyday use
- Great gift for hunters, sportsmen or DIYers
- Famous midget ratchet provides 4x the torque of a regular screwdriver
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MANUFACTURER DIRECT: #2021 USA Made Pocket Screwdriver Set
Chapman MFG pocket pack has 2 Phillips Bits and 2 Slotted bits in a compact case perfect for carrying in your shirt or pants pocket.
1 - Chapman midget ratchet CM-13
2 - Phillips insert bits: #1, #2
2- Slotted insert bits: 3/16, 1/4
Great for every day carry or EDC. All the tools in this kit are interchangeable, offering 8 tool combinations.
Chapman tools are American made from USA materials and are hand assembled and inspected.
Chapman Sets provide more versatility than regular screwdrivers or hex keys
- All tools and bits are 1/4" drive & totally interchangeable
- Chapman tools may fit other products but are not designed as a universal tool
Famous Midget Ratchet Excels in Tight Spaces
- 4.75" long stainless steel
- 1/4" hex drive designed to work with Chapman bits
- Rated for 200 inch. lbs of torque
- 18 degree working arc & 20 tooth gear
- Hand assembled & inspected
USA Made 1/4" Drive Interchangeable Screwdriver Bits
- Precision milled from USA steel
- 1/4" hex drive, non magnetic
- Ball detent holds bit in place
- Heat treated with black oxide rust inhibitor finish
- Knurled & stamped with part #
- Slotted screws are hollow ground NOT TAPERED
- Provides contact to the full depth & sides of the slotted screw
- Reduces cam-out & screw damage
- Bits are designed to break BEFORE damaging the screw
- Chapman tools are hand assembled & inspected
- All tools are USA made from USA materials
- Jay Leno is a fan of our tools!
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-4 of 207 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Case. The case is not the typical 1 piece blow molded garbage. It is blow molded but it is of much heavier grade plastic and wait for it... has an actual hinge. Yup manufactured of 2 actual pieces and actually assembled... needless to say it feels better is more durable and just nicer than the usual fair.
2) Bit shape. These are hollow ground. I now they aren't the only hollow ground bits out there, they aren't even the only hollow ground bits I own. But they are well machined and importantly come with a data card indicating the maximum intended working torque for each bit. These torques are calibrated to the intended working torque of fastener that correspond to the bits. Useful information particularly if you are a machinist or gunsmith and actual screw torque matters.
3) versatility. The set comes with like 8 different ways that you can use was bit depending again on how much room you have and how much torque you need to bring to bear. The lowest is using the actual machined knurling on the back of every bits (great for toys and certain finishing screws) and you work up from there to the fingertip holder all the way out to the 3" bit ratchet. Again thoughtful giving the user 1) the ability to get into tight spaces and 2) the ability to use the bits in a way that won't strip the head or tear out the substrait or otherwise get to a counter productive place.
If you're are debating. I hope this helps. They are a great value and a great set of tools.
And as a side note for anyone who might own this type of Taurus revolver ... the #90 Chapman bit perfectly fit the revolver's cylinder screw and the Chapman #89 bit perfectly fit the other two smaller side plate screws. These bits literally removed these screws as if there was no problem with them at all. I actually still can't get over how easy the screws were to remove with this screwdriver set. So I give the set five stars with no hesitation at all.
Second, it has more teeth on the ratchet than most similar products, and that helped me to reach into some very tight spaces today, including one of the tiny motor mounts on my 3D printer, haha. I love how the special bits snap into the ratchet, and that I can adjust their position using the knurled end on the bits. Very handy already, allowed me to reach those tiny M3 screws just right.
Third, it's both made and assembled in the USA. I even got a card that mine was assembled by someone named "Annie." I love that. Haven't seen that in years. It even comes in a little yellow pouch with that old-style writing from decades ago.
In short, it both looks like, and feels like a quality tool from the 50s to 60s, just like Dad's old craftsman ratchet set, plus the price is right. Buy it.