Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on October 4, 2013
I got this from my boyfriend and then it got lost so he bought it again, that one got lost so I bought it, now that one is lost, guess I need to get it again!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 7, 2009
Basic generic dance. I like "Tell Me Girl/Boy" but it's not fantastic. I think Collage's best work is "Can't We Try" with Rockell, which is sadly not included on this CD. There is nothing wrong with the vocals, the lead singer has a strong voice, it's just that there is nothing new here.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 27, 2000
Overall, I would say that this CD is great although I wish there were fewer mixes and more songs. The only songs that I thought were mediocre are "Gangster of Love" and "Angel". Track 7, "From Here to Eternity" I'm totally confused. Is it supposed to be an instrumental song only because I can't hear the lyrics. If you like this album, you'll love their Chapter II album as well which doesn't have any mixes.
on February 29, 2004
If you're looking for old freestyle songs that bring back memories of the short-lived Freestyle/Latin Hip-hop era, than this is the perfect c.d. for you. "I'll Be Loving You", "Gangster of Love", "Diana" and "Tell Me Boy/Tell Me Girl" were all popular hits in that scene. From a musical perspective, the songs are all similar, cookie-cutter "Planet Rock" knockoffs with trite lovey-dovey vocals set in minor with similar, very simple chord progressions. "Cheap Thrills" and "From Here To Eternity" are perfect examples of producer Adam Marano's attempted compensation for creativity with weirdness. I don't know why they call this "freestyle", when it is anything but that.
on April 21, 1999
Amazing as it seems, rock and pop are not the only kinds of music. Free-style is also on the rise. Collage has brought this genre up at least one more knotch. The songs on this disc have a way of transfixing one's heart and sole like a sharp infinite needle. If you want to hear real free-style, purchase to this CD!
on April 16, 1999
This is an excellent example of freestyle music at its best,everybody who likes freestyle should have this album and if you dont have get it here. PEACE $*$*$