Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

Chapter V
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 24, 2017
I love it listen to it everyday. I am going to buy more of his CD
on July 28, 2013
I really love Trey Songz's music no matter if the album is popular or not. I love the Chapter V interlude and the whole song at the end (Untitled is the full Chapter V song!). My favorites off of this LP is Playin Hard, Bad Decisions, Forever Yours, Without A Woman, Never Again, Untitled (Chapter V). I love how he went indifferent directions with some songs like Never Again. That song is happy & upbeat, though it is discussing a breakup. I would definitely recommend this to my family & friends!
on May 11, 2017
Satisfied customer
on January 27, 2018
Sister loves this CD
on August 12, 2014
For the simple fact that I love Trey Songz voice , this was a good cd for me , however, R.Kelly is my favorite R&B artist. Always have been and always will be.
on March 6, 2016
Great album! I love Trigga
on October 12, 2012
I don't think the album is just about sex. If you really want to hear something super sexual from Trey just download Anticipation It for free. I think the album could have been better, but it's good how it is. My two favorite Trey albums are Gotta Make It and Passion, Pain, and Pleasure.

Favorite Songs on Chapter V: Without a Woman, Playing Hard, Bad Decisions, Pretty Girls Lie, 2 Reasons, Fumble, and Forever Yours.
on May 13, 2013
Great music- should have done it sooner. it gives you a little bit of everything.. I have to buy my sister one so that she will leave mines alone...Loving it!!!!
on September 9, 2012
For this to be my first Trey Songz album i never purchased.....IT WAS WONDERFUL!! Every song flowed, the beats were awesome for an R&B album...i bought it the day it came out on a fluke and i listen to it every day sometimes all day at work and have yet to get tired of it. So hats off to Trey dropping this awesome album. He has jus gained a new fan.
on November 23, 2012
Trey's PPP was my favorite but I like this CD almost as well! Super vocals!! I think he works well with others as a back up.