Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 438 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 522 reviews
on September 4, 2015
I bought this grill at the beginning of summer and I have to say it was the best investment in a grill I have ever made! This is my first gas grill, before this I only used charcoal, and I will never go back to it. This grill gets used at least once a week and is still going strong. The set up did take a while; about 4 hours even with a friends help. If you follow the directions, you should be fine, but just know that the directions are mostly pictures. Overall the long set up was worth it to have my very own gas grill!
review image review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2015
I hesitated purchasing this grill after reading the negative reviews. There are a number of parts and if the assembly is rushed, I can see the frustration with mistakes. Some of the parts are similar. However, the small parts are clearly labeled with each in their own packet. I left the parts in their individual packets until needed and then put the parts not immediately required in a labeled muffin pan. The assembly instructions are clear and staying organized and not rushing or going out of sequence, made for a smooth and fun assembly. Everything fit – everything lined up well. No parts left over.

The grill works very well. The best grill I have owned. I have a grill surface thermometer ($4- Walmart) that I find useful - The grill surface temperature on high reaches over 450 F – great for searing steaks. My other grills never reached that level.

Tried making chili on the side burner but the 8 cups of water was slow to boil. I removed the side burner grate and without the grate and with the pan sitting directly above the flame the boiling point came quickly. But thinking about that, I am not certain this was safe as the side burner has no heat shield. In hindsight, I will not do that again. The side burner works well with the installed grate for melting butter and sauces. Also the 8 cups of water once it reached the boiling point, I reinstalled the grate and the burner was adequate for simmering chili for about an hour. But the grill was purchased for grilling, not for the side burner, and for that it is a great deal -

One small confusion, is the wire thing on a chain. That is a match holder, I guess to hold a match if the igniter did not work. For me, the igniter works well on the first push. If it did not work, I would use a gas firelighter. But the chain and the wire attached to it are a good conversation piece.

For an inexpensive grill, this is a great choice. Build it carefully, fire it up, put on some steaks and have a cold one – you will believe you earned it. Live is good with Amazon and Prime.
on December 9, 2016
I was looking for a simple and reasonably priced griller and I found it. Took me 3 hours to assemble the unit but fortunately the instruction manual was quite clear. A word of advice when assembling the unit ---- take your time.

Well, my first attempt to grill some pork ribs .... I burned it !! I setup the temperature controls to medium, place the slab of ribs at the bottom grill....walked away for 15 minutes....yikes. Since then I played around with the amount of heat and the length of time to cook....everything is fine and dandy. I tend to use the top rack to cook then place them to the bottom rack to kinda finish the cooking.

Also like that this griller has wheels....makes it much simplier to move around. Another feature I like....the little utility basket in the front. I can place all the sauces I use for grilling. Heck I even hide my spare keys for house in this little basket !!

I highly recommend this grill looking for something simple, small, reasonably priced.
on August 12, 2016
Perfect grill for our needs. I have purchased two.... One for a gift and one for a summer vacation home. Good size to feed 8-10 adults.... Could probably feed more depending on portions. Have cooked meats, fish and veggies. I also love the upper rack.... for warming buns and it is perfect for cooking hotdogs and burgers at the same time. Side burner is perfect for heating up a side dish! We have only used this for one season so far, but it is used almost daily and holding up great.
on February 23, 2016
This thing gets much hotter than my previous much more expensive grill. Takes an hour to assemble, works perfect. I would rather spend $100 and use for 5 years and throw it out and buy a new one than spend $500 and have it rust out after 6 years.
on June 7, 2014
I read the reviews and price shopped. I had another Char-Broil and liked the brand. I need something that grills frequently, that is not too big and not too small. This one appears to be it. It took about 3 hours to assemble but I agree with the guy who said it took the right tools: screw driver and 3/8" wrench and a desire to accomplish something from scratch. It was a little overwhelming as I unpacked all the parts but it went together well following the step by step pictures. It is helpful to have another person as sometimes holding and placing the screw with a nut takes more than two hands.
I am excited about what I can cook outside with the side burner, an addition I have not had before. I plan to cook bacon and other smelly food to keep the odors out of the house!!
The only negative was that I was 4 nuts short and had to make a trip to local hard ware to buy 10-24 nuts to finish the project. Over all I would do it again for the price since I found nothing local this size for this price.
on April 22, 2015
For the price, this is an excellent grill. I prefer the burner to be on the right but there was no easy way to retrofit. Assembly instructions were easy to follow but everything is bolted into place so it took me about 3 hrs from start to finish ( a dedicated, rainy afternoon in the garage). After completion, I felt such ownership that I didn't want to dirty it with use but the next days BBQ chicken made it all worthwhile. You won't find this in a big box store anywhere near this price.
on June 25, 2017
You cannot beat the price for what you get here...a solid grill and the additional outside burner is a real cool feature! Not for super heavy use, but for a family of four, we cook in this almost exclusively in warmer weather, and I use heavy cast iron skillets on the outside burned and it's help up well.. The only negative was it took a little time to put together, but not really hard to do if you've built these kinds of things before. Give yourself a couple of hours though, and really study the instructions before you begin...
on October 12, 2016
As others have noted, assembly is a pain. Although others have said that some hardware is labeled, nothing in mine was. The real problem, though, is the wrong heat shield was sent. Not just "the holes don't line up", it is completely the wrong shape. They have a 1-800 number for assembly problems, but of course it is manned only during normal business hours and a part day on Saturday. I'll probably end up hunting down some scrap aluminum and building my own. Moral - BUY YOUR GRILL FROM A LOCAL STORE!
on June 6, 2016
Well, the Char-Broil Classic 360 2-Burner Gas Grill isn't the most sturdy or well made grill I've ever owned but for the Price point I think it is a reasonable product. Our older, larger grill was slowly rusting away. We were looking for something smaller this Tim e around. The Char-Broil Classic 360 2-Burner Gas Grill fit the bill. Even though iit was smaller than our last grill, it cost about half as much and still had the side burner. We have cooked on it several times and it is easy to use and does the job. Honestly, for a cheap grill, it does a good job.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.