BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 8, 2012
I may be in the minority, but I wanted a small gas grill. I also don't grill a lot, so I did not want to spend much for it.

Many of my local stores stock the super deluxe stainless steel grills that cost big bucks. So, I had to look elsewhere. On Amazon I discovered this grill. It ticked off all the boxes for my needs: Push button start, small-ish but will cook enough for the family, and a warming rack.

It came dis-assembled and took less than an hour to put together. Assembly was not difficult and all the parts were included. There was a slight wobble to the shelfs on each side after it was assembled. This was easily remedied by a couple of sheet metal screws on the bracket connecting the shelfs. The one detriment to the grill I can think of is the thin gauge of the metal. The lid is not as thick a metal as I would have liked. I suppose that is common in this price range so I cannot complain too much.

In closing, the grill preforms well so far. It starts really easily and with little drama (like a big poof). I am happy with it.

UPDATE: May 2013. Grill still working fine however the front panel is already showing signs of corrosion.
on November 30, 2012
I had one of those huge stainless steel, gas guzzling, patio hogging models.I hated it. I only wanted to cook a few sausages or some wings, maybe a couple hamburgers for the kids. I didn't need six burners. I left that big monstrosity out on the sidewalk and someone took it away within fifteen minutes. I looked around, and settled on this little cutie. It took only a half hour to set up, lit up fine the first time, and has plenty of space for a dozen wings, or a dozen sausages, or a few good sized burgers. I use it every night, and it's been on the same tank for three weeks. I can turn it down low to let things simmer just right, or turn it up as high as I want. I LOVE THIS GRILLE! I don't know how it will hold up to our salty Cape Cod air, but I don't care. For this price I can buy a new one every couple of years and be happy. Five stars, no question.
on April 29, 2016
It has been 3 years since I have had this. Now I can't say how long grills are suppose to last I can say what I have experienced. The first couple of years it was great. Almost all even cooking each time. After the 2nd year the top rack wore out and I had to manually lift it up to close. Worth the buy though. I will be looking for another grill this summer and hopefully this one will last 5 years
on November 11, 2011
Super easy to assemble, made of strong materials and an ideal size for a small/medium size balcony. Register this product online when you get it so you're covered under the warranty, too.
on May 1, 2013
This grill is great for the price. My husband dilled a spot on the hood for a thermometer, and also bought a gauge for the tank, making it awesome. Don't be fooled by the cheap price- Home Depot sells the exact same grill for more money.
on March 27, 2017
Perfect for small backyard grill. Just two of us, ( and occasional small parties), and this product meets our needs perfectly. Assembly was incredibly easy ! Only comment is that the side tables tend to pop-off too easily. I guess this is supposed to be a feature. Easily remedied by putting in a more secure screw to hold in place, but other than that product has delivered at a very reasonable price.
on January 3, 2014
This is a small unit and we thought we had made a mistake. It is a pleasure to cook on,
We went from a heavy cast iron one, that you cannot find anymore. WE were afraid it
wouldn't cook as fast but it does. and small enough for our screen porch. We only put on
one of the side tables so it fits into a corner. We are very happy with it, and have been using it
all winter here in New England. We even use it in the snow and when its 20 degrees and below.
Would recommend it to everyone.
on June 1, 2017
I purchased the grill with Amazon points and it did a great job.
on August 25, 2016
My husband wanted a "small" grill compared to the monstrosities out there today. This grill is the perfect size for us. It's just be and my husband but with the grilling rack, you can cook for nice size get together as well. Went together easily. Great buy!
on March 28, 2014
This was a great value and perfect for our cabin. It is big enough to burn a couple steaks or a roast. The only problem is when we did braughts the grease splattered all over the deck and the catch cup did not work well. I believe I can add a larger wider one with a little ingenuity. I also drilled a hole and added a thermometer to keep the temp where I wanted it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.