Consider these available items
Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker, Standard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Combination Offset Smoker, BBQ & Charcoal Grill
- 290 square inch cooking surface in main chamber
- 140 sq. in. cooking surface in firebox chamber
- Adjustable height steel fire grate
- Clean-out door for easy ash removal with adjustable built-in damper
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Char-Broil American Gourmet 300 Series Offset Charcoal Smoker and Grill
The Landmann Vertical Gas Smoker provides a durable and reliable way to smoke meats to perfection. This is a heavy duty Char-Broil Smoker with easy-access drawers to make replenishing water and wood chips a simple process. The steel construction and square legs make the Char-Broil Offset Smoker sturdy and stable. A welded cooking chamber keeps smoke inside, so you get the most flavor possible. You can control how hot your Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker gets with the fully adjustable heat control, and it also keeps smoke under control with the adjustable top chimney vent. A steel box holds wood-chips, and a porcelain-coated enamel pan contains the water. Attached side handles and wheels make it easy to move the Char-Broil Smoker from place to place when necessary.
- 290-square-in. cooking surface and dash.
- enough for 18 burgers.
- Dimensions: 48.03W x 17.5D x 44.6H in..
- All-black steel construction with cool-touch handles.
- Porcelain-coated grates.
- 140 sq. in. warming rack.
- Lid-mounted temperature.
|Dimensions||48.03W x 17.5D x 44.6H in|