Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,332 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,529 reviews
on August 18, 2017
You cannot go wrong with this grill, had for maybe a year or two and zero complaints.
on August 10, 2017
Was great for the first year....covered outdoors since i received this. This year, the flame is no longer adjustable, it fires an orange flame about 6 inches high, rendering anything you try to cook, burnt. AND the side burner.... get ready for blackened pans should you choose to use it! I thought Char-Broil was a name you could rely one since they have been around for ever. Oh well... on to my next grill!

Don't waste your money here!
on July 28, 2017
This grill is on fire. It cooks very hot and great for the price.
on July 13, 2017
Works really well.
on July 11, 2017
nice
on July 10, 2017
Nice four burner grill. No complaints with the unit and its been over a year now.
on July 6, 2017
Great grill, nice looking, efficient, and easy to maneuver. Fairly easy to assemble, just take your time and there won't be an issue.
on July 4, 2017
We bought this grill since our last grill had just died. Our last grill had lasted nearly 20 years. That grill required rocks for providing even heat and worked quite well.

This grill did its job without the rocks. That was a concern to me initially, but the machine has performed its function just fine since we got it early last summer. I hesitated about writing a review since some of the negative reviews talked about the machine rusting away.

I can tell you that the grill works after more than a year and that I find no signs of decay even though we do not cover the grill over the winter. We live in a pretty dry climate, but here in the mountains we get a bit of snow.

Here on the 4th of July after using the grill for a year, I can say that it is a quite adequate replacement for our earlier grill. If you feel the need to have a more name-brand grill, then this might not be the one, but if you need to grill some meat (or not meat for some of you) then this should be a very serviceable device.
on July 4, 2017
Great product! Perfect condition!
on June 27, 2017
Burns EVERYTHING. The flame adjustment is so miniscule there is no such thing as low. I've wasted about $50 worth of meat trying to use this thing (yes we know our way around a grill) and I'm done. It also rusted after one scrubbing with Simple Green grill cleaner which has never done that to any other grill I've used it on. Won't buy another Char-Broil brand grill. My last one was a different brand and after 12 years of heavy use we decided to try this one as a replacement. We regret it for sure. Wish I could think of something positive to say!