Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,330 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,526 reviews
on July 13, 2017
Works really well.
on July 11, 2017
nice
on July 10, 2017
Nice four burner grill. No complaints with the unit and its been over a year now.
on July 6, 2017
Great grill, nice looking, efficient, and easy to maneuver. Fairly easy to assemble, just take your time and there won't be an issue.
on July 4, 2017
We bought this grill since our last grill had just died. Our last grill had lasted nearly 20 years. That grill required rocks for providing even heat and worked quite well.

This grill did its job without the rocks. That was a concern to me initially, but the machine has performed its function just fine since we got it early last summer. I hesitated about writing a review since some of the negative reviews talked about the machine rusting away.

I can tell you that the grill works after more than a year and that I find no signs of decay even though we do not cover the grill over the winter. We live in a pretty dry climate, but here in the mountains we get a bit of snow.

Here on the 4th of July after using the grill for a year, I can say that it is a quite adequate replacement for our earlier grill. If you feel the need to have a more name-brand grill, then this might not be the one, but if you need to grill some meat (or not meat for some of you) then this should be a very serviceable device.
on July 4, 2017
Great product! Perfect condition!
on June 27, 2017
Burns EVERYTHING. The flame adjustment is so miniscule there is no such thing as low. I've wasted about $50 worth of meat trying to use this thing (yes we know our way around a grill) and I'm done. It also rusted after one scrubbing with Simple Green grill cleaner which has never done that to any other grill I've used it on. Won't buy another Char-Broil brand grill. My last one was a different brand and after 12 years of heavy use we decided to try this one as a replacement. We regret it for sure. Wish I could think of something positive to say!
on June 17, 2017
Initially the grill seemed nice, but within a few weeks of using it, the grill started on fire. We can no longer use the grill because it has started on fire 4 separate times. Despite taking the grill apart and thoroughly cleaning it, it still starts on fire. One of the burners also doesn't work properly and the nobs on the other burners do not seem to turn the flame down - the only setting seems to be high. We would NOT recommend this grill as ours is not safe for use.
on June 17, 2017
We love our grill. Use it weekly.
on June 16, 2017
This grill didn't even last til this summer bought it in June of 2016 it looks like it's 10 yrs old rusted everywhere