Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 18, 2017
We love this pit. Cooks very well
on November 13, 2017
excellent smoker for the price
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 7, 2017
Keep in mind (I remind myself from time to time) that you get what you pay for, and this smoker is certainly no exception.

When putting it together, keep in mind that you'll need a hammer to hammer out the bent parts that shouldn't be bent but got damaged in shipping or as a result of cheap design. Nothing fits as designed and snug... NOTHING. You begin to see all the holes, gaps and openings that you'll need to address with silicone sealant or gaskets upon completion of assembly... and there are many.

When assembly is done and you're ready to season the grill know these few things:
o Your paint will bubble and peel after the first fire is started
o You will need high-temperature gaskets or all your smoke will escape the firebox door and the smoke chamber
o Your air-flow door to the firebox will not stay open without some jimmy-rigged solution
o The thermometer they give you is hopelessly off and mine failed after 1st application… buy a good one and lower it to the grill surface
o You will need a baffle & tuning plates to move heat more evenly to the side opposite of the fire box
o You will need to multiple applications of silicone sealant around every seam and crappy weld
o You will need to lower the smoke stack to the grill 2-3” (I used flashing)
o The sliding door to the firebox does not stay open or closed much at all once hot. You'll need to engineer your own solution to keep the door where you need it to maintain temperatures.
o I had the toughest time maintaining temps in the sweet spot (210-225 F). You have to babysit this a lot.
o You need these modifications to have a good chance at cooking success

In retrospect.... after all the time and effort to modify this smoker, I would simply buy a better one.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 3, 2017
It would have been awesome but it’s so beat up. A lot of dents, chipped paint, cracks. The box it came in was falling apart... it took a lot away from it tbh.
review imagereview imagereview image
on October 30, 2017
This isn’t a bad little smoker. This is my first smoker and I’m pretty satisfied with it. I’m new to this and it seems like a lot of work but I do enjoy using it. I didn’t want something to expensive or fancy because I wasn’t sure I’d like cooking this way even though I enjoy eating meats that are smoked.
on October 26, 2017
Good product for the price.
on October 22, 2017
My father in law ordered one and we just had to have one. We love the way that it cooks and it's the perfect size for our family of 4. Only down side is we've had it for about 3 months now and the paint is already chipping. Still love it and definitely worth the money!
on October 21, 2017
Small and thermostat stuck after second use
on October 20, 2017
The product came damaged as the soldering was poor at the base of the smoker. Of course we didn’t realize this till we put it all together. However the customer service at Char-broil was quick to replace it. Unfortunately the replacement was only slightly better . It was cheap but will easily throw away when it rusts. I’ve spent a few hundred on smokers and they rust just the same in this Texas humidity.
on October 17, 2017
it's rusting after 2 weeks.