This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Kettleman Charcoal Grill, 22.5 Inch
FREE Shipping for Prime members Details
This item will be shipped by ground transportation and may take up to 5 business days to be delivered.
|You Save:||$53.21 (36%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Charcoal kettle grill with a 360- square inch total cooking surface.
- 22.5-inch diameter porcelain-coated cooking grate keeps food on top and prevents flare-ups.
- Hinged lid with mounted temperature gauge for ease of operation and temperature monitoring.
- Removable ash bowl for simple clean-up; engineered to operate with less charcoal than others.
- 25.8-inches long x 25.8-inches wide x 38.8-inches high. 10-year limited warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Char-Broil Kettleman- 22.5 inch TRU-InfraRed Charcoal Kettle Grill
The grill for your ultimate backyard barbeque
The Char-Broil Kettleman has 360 square inches of cooking space on a rust-resistant, porcelain-coated cooking grate. The no-fall-through cooking grate keeps food on top, prevents flare-ups and distributes heat evenly. The vent on the lid opens to let heat out and closes to increase cooking temperature, and for further control of the temperature and cooking, the charcoal grate is adjustable to bring the heat closer to the food or further away as needed. Two wheels offer easy mobility and a chrome-plated wire bottom shelf for stability and convenience. And the lid can be latched down to secure during transport. Also features a lid-mounted temperature gauge and a comprehensive warranty.
- Infrared porcelain-coated cooking grate designed for low flare-ups
- Hinged lid for quick and easy opening and closing
- Engineered for ultimate control- does more with less charcoal
- Slide-in removable ash bowl for simplified cleanup
Char-Broil TRU-InfraRed Cooking System
The Char-Broil TRU-Infrared cooking system allows the grill user to cook their food evenly and with greater temperature control, using infrared technology. The Infrared heat helps prevent hot and cold spots on the grill's cooking surface and facilitates faster cooking less fuel consumption.
The Char-Broil Kettleman features TRU-Infrared Charcoal Grates, which are engineered to give backyard chefs ultimate control over their cooking experience, and do more with less charcoal. The grates spread heat evenly across the grill top, and because it creates a barrier between food and flames, flare-ups are history. The end result is juicier and more flavorful food every time.
Hinged Lid for Simpler Operation
Unlike most other charcoal kettle grills, the Char-Broil Kettleman Charcoal Kettle Grill features a hinged lid, which props open, allowing the griller to tend to the charcoal and food with both hands. No need to place the lid on the ground or hang off the side of the grill. And after tending to your charcoal or food, simply lower the lid back down into place. The lid can also be latched in the closed position to properly secure during transport or storage.
No-Fall-Through Cooking Grate
Porcelain-coated, rust-resistant cooking grate keeps food on top, prevents flare-ups and distributes heat evenly.
Large Adjustable Damper
The large vent on the top of the lid opens to let heat out and closes to increase cooking temperature.
360-degree Air Inlet
Air inlets surround the perimeter of the grill, facilitating increased air flow which helps deliver more even heating.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Temperature gauge allows the griller to keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of the grill.
Removable Ash Pan
Slide-in ash pan fits snugly on the bottom of the grill to capture and contain ash. Easy to remove, empty, and replace.
10 year warranty on the firebox and lid, 5 year warranty on the ash pan, and 2 year warranty on all other parts.
|Item Dimensions||14.8 x 27.4 x 29.9 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||16301878|
|Shipping Weight||50.65 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Kettleman Charcoal Grill, 22.5 Inch
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||27.4 x 29.9 x 14.8 in||22.5 x 38.5 x 27 in||25.8 x 22.63 x 37.7 in||20.5 x 25 x 38.5 in||21.5 x 20.5 x 25.3 in||23 x 18.5 x 35 in|
The Char-Broil Charcoal Kettle Grill is everything you need for your basic backyard barbecue. It has 360 square inches of cooking space, on a porcelain-coated cooking grate. The porcelain enamel finish on the Char-Broil Charcoal Kettle Grill lid and bottom, add protection from the elements. The vented slide in ash catcher provides circulation for air and heat throughout the grill. For further control of the temperature and cooking, the charcoal grate is adjustable to bring the heat closer to the food or further away as needed when cooking. Two dampers easily control the heat. There are two wheels for easy mobility and a chrome-plated wire bottom shelf for stability and convenience. It's your basic kettle charcoal grill that you can count on to get your cooking job done.
Top Customer Reviews
It was quick and easy to assemble. The directions are very clear, and the parts come labelled and separated for you on a shrink-wrapped bit of cardboard. All of the parts look solid, well made, and well designed.
It's awkward to roll around because the only handle is on the lid. There also isn't much room between the coal rack and the cooking rack; you basically get one layer of charcoal. Since it does use less charcoal, that's not really an issue, but it would be nice if you could vary the distance between the fire and the food.
This grill uses way less coals than my old grill. I can use as little as 10 coals up to 50 for a normal cook. That is about 1/3 the normal amount. No flareups either.
The grill is sturdy too. There is a rack at the bottom if you need to place the grate somewhere. The lid is on a hinge. Why not on the Weber? I don't understand that. There is a ash catcher included.
I wish there was a table built in. That would jack up the price though.
A warming rack inside would be great.
The grill leaks if it is raining hard. I had to purchase a grill cover to prevent water buildup in the ash catcher.
The vent is different. You open the top vent to drop the temperature. Just the opposite of my old grill. Not bad, just different.
I did break a bolt whole installing the ash catcher. I don't think I overtightened it but it broke. Charbroil quickly replaced the rack and the hardware. No charge.
Overall, this is the best grill I have ever owned. It should last a long time. I am very glad that I purchased it.
1) Hinged lid
2) Thermometer built into the lid
3) Large ash pan on the bottom
4) An infrared cooking surface)
Worth every dime I paid for it and it's produced some wonderful summer time meals.