Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on June 27, 2013
Purchased this book because my husband and I bought an infrared grill and boy did we have problems with it at the beginning. It was so different from cooking on a regular gas grill or charcoal grill. We bought this book specifically because it talked a little bit of how to grill on infrared and what temperatures to cook different meats at. It was a life saver.

It has great recipes with amazing color pictures. We look at this book constantly for meat temperatures and try a new recipe every week.
on June 1, 2013
We recently got a new
char-broil grill with the tru-infrared method and had some questions as to how to cook on it, inspiring this book purchase. This is the only book on this topic I have ever bought, and it seems to be a good one. The pictures of each recipe are great, and the recipes are creative but explained well enough so you can actually follow them with ease. For example, a recipe for cooking hamburgers with an onion topping made them near gourmet quality that you would be proud to serve to guests, rather than the usual plain hamburgers we usually would make. Price on amazon was very good compared to what it would cost to order it from char-broil, another plus.
on June 28, 2013
I have all the Char-broil cookbooks. I just got a Char-broil grill with the infrared feature and wanted some ideas.

You do not need to buy ALL the cookbooks. There is quite a bit of over lap recipe wise.

Also there really are not any recipes in the books that are so specific to the infrared feature. Any grill recipe works once you get the idea of the heating element.
on October 15, 2016
did not get much out of it. Wanted some basic stuff for my Char broil smoker which I bought new but which came with no instructions except how to put it together. Have a lot of books for grilling. None for smoking. With the addition of this book I STILL have nothing.
on January 7, 2014
Was really looking for a cookbook specific for that. Supposedly an ir turkey cooker can cook all kinds of meats, vegs/side dishes in the infrared cooker...but no recipe collection for that :( {will admit that going in I was told this was NOT an ir specific guide...but the closest thing available; why can't won't CharBroil make a cookbook ir specific?}
on November 12, 2016
Great Book.
on May 8, 2017
The synopsis of the cookbook listed instructions for Infrared Cooking. The book mentions it only in passing. No information on cooking times at all.
on January 9, 2017
Gave as a Christmas gift to go along with a new bbq. Great pictures, cant wait to try out the new recipes.
on September 8, 2012
This a beatiful book with pictures for every recipe. I am a novice to "barbequing" and the book has inspired me to be inventive. I know that grilling is a "Man Thing" but we gals can do it too. Since I'm Scottish, I like to save money and by ordering
"America Grills" thru Amazon, I saved about half the price Char Broil asked. The book was in perfect condition and delivery was prompt.
on May 20, 2015
I received this cookbook as a gift and then had to hunt it down on Amazon after someone asked me where they could get a copy. Has a wide variety of grilling recipes. All of the ones I have tried have been excellent. Shipped fast.