Char-Griller 16620 Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Barbecue Grill and Smoker, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 314 square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 square inches for a total of 447 square inches
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat and folding side shelves
- Cooking surface is cast iron, Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Exterior finish is powder coated steel, Interior finish is porcelain coated steel
- Cart is constructed of tubular steel w/rubber wheels, locking caster on front, Indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper
- Features Locking Lid, 2 folding black metal shelves, Easy dump ash pan, Double wall insulation, Heat gauge
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Barbecue Grill and Smoker
Enjoy Kamado style cooking with the Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker Grill and Smoker. Easily sear meat with high heat or enjoy a low and slow roast. This versatile grill and smoker is built to last with triple walled 22 gauge steel and will easily maintain cooking temperatures ranging from 200-700 degrees Fahrenheit.
Easy Temperature Control
Top and bottom adjustable dampers maintain even air flow into and out of the grill while cooking or smoking. The Kamado design makes it fuel efficient so you can use less charcoal when cooking.
Built to Last
The Char-Griller Akorn features a powder coated exterior finish, porcelain coated steel interior finish, 314 square inch cast iron cooking surface, 133 square inch removable warming rack, an easy dump ash pan, and built in temperature gauge.
- Triple-walled insulation retains heat.
- Durable steel construction built to last.
- Adjustable top and bottom dampers.
- Easy dump ash pan.
- Removable warming rack.
- Stainless heat gauge.
- Large 8 inch front wheels with locking rear caster.
- Cast iron cooking grates.
- Maintains temperatures from 200°- 700° F.
- 447 sq. in. total cooking area.
Your Food Never Tasted So Good
Solid Steel Construction
Built to last with 22 gauge steel. Exterior finish is powder coated steel, interior is porcelain coated steel.
Easy Heat Control
The Akorn Kamado Kooker is triple-walled to retain heat and maintain temperatures from 200 - 700 degrees Fahrenheit.
Large Locking Wheels
Two large 8 inch front wheels and a rear locking caster wheel for easy moving.
The Akorn Kamado Kooker is 314 square inches of cast iron grill space with a 133 square inch removable warming rack.
A Versatile Grill and Smoker
Adjustable Top Damper
Adjustable top damper maintains airflow and heat control along with a built in temperature gauge.
Perfect for high heat or a slow smoke.
Bottom Damper and Ash Pan
Bottom damper to control airflow for precise temperature control.
The easy dump ash pan makes for quick and easy clean up.
Folding Side Shelf
Two convenient side shelves with utensil hooks fold away when not in use or for storage.
Removable warming rack
A removable 133 square inch warming rack above the cast iron grilling space.