Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 362 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 485 reviews
on June 25, 2017
Unless your a few times a year grilled, upgrade. This thing is a piece of garbage. Lid fell off, came dented, now the gasket is falling apart . Complete waste of money
review image review image review image
on June 24, 2017
Only had it about two weeks, but so far so good. I have done some real hot cooks where it got up to well over 700 degrees and other low and slow and it held 225 with the snake method no problem.

Build quality is good, heat insualtion is excellent. It takes about an hour to put together, but once that is over, just season the grates and have at it.
on June 24, 2017
Has big dent in side . Would have been spotted before packaging. Nice work.Gets worse screw holes too small. Why did they even bother sending it. Save your money.
on June 23, 2017
Love it!!!
on June 22, 2017
I should have spent the extra $30 and bought the grill at Lowes. It arrived dented in several places and the vent is all bent up. It takes a long big time to assemble and we didn't notice the extent of the damage until it was almost completely assembled and my husband decided it wasn't worth the hassle to disassemble and return it.
I am so disappointed - this grill was supposed to be a huge surprise for my husband that we saved up for - hopefully it will still work ok :(
on June 21, 2017
Best grill and smoker I ever owned. Sold well built. Assembly was about an hour easy to follow directions. Just don't forget to season the grate for cooking. And buy the smoking stone and cover
on June 18, 2017
I've only had this grill a couple of weeks. So far so good. The only gripe I have about this grill was that the grill dome had three lovely dents in it. It appears to be from the manufacture and not the actual shipping. I say that because it was very well packed. Almost overkill. But because it wasn't worth my time and effort to send it back. I kept it.
on June 18, 2017
Bought this for my Father's Day present to my Dad, he loves it! Cooked our steaks quicker than he was used to and the cookbook that was included has him excited to try out new recipes!
on June 16, 2017
What the product in April 26, 2017. The grill arrived with several dents. Amazon gave a discount on the grill. Was please with that.

The I'ron grate broke within 30 days of use. The manufacturer stated it was a result of rust and would not honor the warranty. Rust. Come on. Very dissatisfied with the product. Will follow through with better business bureau
on June 16, 2017
Great grill and the coal burn for hours. I love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.