Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 22, 2017
Little hard to thred
on November 12, 2014
Before I discovered these I thought 'someone should invent two-prong skewers'. Well, somebody had. Worked like a charm keeping the skewered goodies in place until I decided they needed turned over. Was worried about the wood but it held up well under a reasonable amount of heat (hot enough to properly cook beef and chicken portions).
on May 21, 2009
Ever have trouble with scallops playing ring-a-round-the-rosie when you have them skewered and on the grill. You most certainly don't have to worry about that with these babies. We bought two sets to make sure we have enough when we have our friends over. Only drawback I think is the wood handles. Granted the wood is small it's still a bit worry some when on the grill. We soak the handles for good measure. The metal tongs are the perfect length and are securly mounted to the handles. No worry there. Never have your food try to fight with you again on the grill with these. We love them.
on February 2, 2015
I gave these Kabob sticks as Christmas gifts to two of my 'foody' friends. These friends are incredibly fussy when it comes to kitchen gadgets. However, I was able to impress BOTH of them with these! The double prong helps prevent food from turning on its own when being turned. They both have requested a second set!
on March 10, 2009
We used these at a cookout with my brother-in-law several months back and the easiest place to find them for s was amazon. They look fragile(the wooden handle), but the heat and use does not damage the wood. he has had his for an extended period of time. The flat style souble prong makes it so much easier to cook/flip/rotate skewers on a grill without the skewered food spinning opr falling off. If you like cooking stuff on a skewer, than this is definately worth the money!
VINE VOICEon December 28, 2014
Just what I wanted and expected
on September 18, 2015
Excellent quality. Great value. Double skewers helpful when turning food. Wooden handles do not burn when using over very hot gas grill.
on October 10, 2015
Worked great with shrimp and lamb. Rose wood handles need to be soaked in water before use. Will order more for Christmas gifts.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
An amazingly simple improvement over standard single blade skewers. No more fighting with meats that rotate on skewers. Buying another set.
on July 16, 2015
Very handy to have! Has held up really well over the years of use.
Have gifted two sets now!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.