|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 4 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||nXp-DCKEXW|
|Number of Items||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Charge and Audio Extension Cable for Cars and Speaker Docks Fits Apple iPod / iPhone-White 4 Feet
|Price:||$2.94 & FREE Shipping|
- iPhone/iPod 30-Pin Male to Female White Extender Cable
- Great for using a dock from a distance or with a case
- Fits iPhone 1G, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4, and most iPod models
- Great Sound - Constructed of high quality wire
- 2 Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. EASY connections - slips in, stays in, pops out when commanded to do so
2. SMOOTH feel - I didn't think about this until I used the black one which was uncomfortably "grippy"
3. HELPFUL icons - let you know the "right" way to face the cable for insertion
4. LONG length - I can play music through my Fidelio speaker while charging and using my ipod touch 4g
5. COMPATIBLE - with ipod touch 4g (32gb, if it matters to u) and iphone4 (ATT, if it matters)
6. CHARGES - ipod touch and iphone
7. DURABLE - I used the bejeezes outta this thing and it never let me down (I'm still hoping housekeeping will "find" it; I'm here for a replacement)
CONS (just for balance):
- one more foot would be great, but 4 feet works fine 99% of the time
- mine is "lost" (obviously, not the cable's fault)
Interestingly, the apple-supplied usb-charging cable that came with my ipod had a terrible connection to the ipod (usb side was ok). I used it 3 or 4 times when it started giving me consistent (every time) trouble. I bought this cable to use with my speaker (charge ipod while reading e-book, or listen to music while surfing web, or charge using griffin usb powerblock from 5+' away, etc.), but, after some trial-and-error, I found that it "fixed" the issue with the apple cable. My "fix" was to plug my ipod into this extension, then this extension into the apple cable and then plug the apple cable into my computer's usb.Read more ›
Also, the part that plugs into iphone is just a bit too wide to fit with the iPhone4 bumper case, so I used a knife to trim it down.
This matter has been resolved by the vendor to my complete satisfaction.
WxDave commented on my review, suggesting that I should contact the vendor (LectroLounge), and ask for compensation for the cost of my iPod. Being a cynical old guy, I didn't have a lot of hope that such an attempt would even be acknowledged, but decided to send them an email. To my surprise, I found the folks at LectroLounge very responsive and concerned about this incident. (I gather that they had wanted to contact me earlier, but found that difficult because Amazon safeguards the identities of their reviewers.)
A representative of LectroLounge named Steve asked me to send the cable and the dead iPod to LectroLounge, and said I would be compensated. And indeed, I got a friendly call from Steve tonight, who assured me that the manufacturer would look into the cause of this incident, and take remedial action. In addition, he sent me a generous Amazon gift certificate (which is cool, as I do most of my shopping here).
So while I stand by the facts stated in my original review (left unaltered below), I can definitely say that LectroLounge stands behind their products. As Steve pointed out to me, LectroLounge sells a lot of cables, and I am the only customer who has reported what might be termed a "destructive event" related to their products. Indeed, I assume that if anyone else had their iDevices fried by one of these cables, they'd say so!
Though Steve made no demand that I change my review, I have decided to take down the pictures of the damaged cable and iPod that I posted.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The reviews here may be for a different version than the one you get. It appears this cable is multiply sourced or the supplier has changed. Mine came directly from China. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Evolver
This item is poorly assembled with ill fitting pieces and dried glue smeared over the joints. It worked poorly for music with significant static.Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
I had one before, but lost it. I need this for my IPhone/IPod speakers for ease of use. Came quickly.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Works great in my Mercedes Benz Glk iPod hook up, still have wheel control!!!! Thanks.Published 1 month ago by Jia Tenkins
Poor Quality, it fell apart i had to push it back together, also doesn't plug in nicely like better made cablesPublished 2 months ago by Ahmed Abdulmajeed