Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 185 reviews
on November 30, 2016
As good as anticipated and benefited from it
on March 17, 2017
Needs velcro to keep connected to charge ports. Overall does what it is designed to do. The screen protector is thin and you get two of them. Also a dust cloth.
on March 3, 2017
Awesome!
on July 9, 2015
As warned by most other reviewers, the magnetic connection was practically nonexistent. My solution was to use a rubber band to wrap the connector to the Pebble Watch. See photo. Once wrapped together, it did charge the watch as shown in the photo of the watch face charging icon. Hence, two stars. Kirin should have provided a velcro band instead of faking a magnetic connection.
review image
on August 27, 2015
Would not recommend this cable. Bought it because it was cheaper with out reading reviews. This cable does not stay attached to the Pebble very well at all. It will charge if you set the pebble on edge with the charger underneath, so 2 stars reluctantly. The savings is far from worth the hassle.
on August 24, 2015
Works great! I had bought a used/return Pebble from Ebay which was at a great price and looked fine, but the charge cable was damaged on the end where it locates to the watch and was very hard to maintain connection.

This connects great and charges my Pebble fine.
on March 1, 2016
I agree with most of the lower reviews actually but since it works ok I have it a three. It does not fit as well as the original and does not hold at all really. It takes me about two minutes to set my watch just right so that the pull of the cable pulls against the watch... Keeping the charger attached haha. None the less, once I get it set up the cable work fine haha đź‘Ť
review image
on January 1, 2017
on January 24, 2015
This cable works, barely. It is better than none, which is why the 2 stars.

I selected the 'Kirin' version after reviewing several versions available here at Amazon. With the exception of the one from "Pebble", all of the cables available when I purchased look like they are knock-off charging cables run at the same manufacturing plant. So you might as well go for the least expensive. Spending a few dollars more doesn't look (from the pictures, or the reviews) like it will get you a 'better' cable. Or you can spend 2-3x as much and buy from Pebble's own website, because even the pictures for the "Pebble" version here do not match the cable I received with my Pebble smartwatch.

For the cable I received from Kirin, it barely holds onto the watch and therefore is a poor replacement for the original cable. Several have posted that the magnets on this cable are not strong enough. They're not. The original Pebble cable holds more weight with it's magnets (e.g. a heavy metal pen) than this one is able. Second, the shape of the plastic that the magnets and the charging pins are in appears to be a problem. It's not shaped quite the same so the charger doesn't slot into place properly on the watch. Given that there are quite a few five-star reviews here, perhaps there are some cables shipped that fit properly, which would give the magnets a better chance to hold onto the Pebble.

Fortunately for me, I purchased this as a spare, for occasional use. For that, it will suffice. If it was my primary charger, I'd send it back and buy an original from Pebble direct.
review image review image
on June 23, 2016
This connector worked better than the original. The magnet strength really grabs the charging pins. I had read that this was a problem for other purchasers, but not for me. It is getting hard to find these cables in a retail store, and after a cat decided it was a chew toy, I needed to get a cable quick. Thanks to Amazon's 2 day delivery, I was able to get the cable before my Pebble watch was running low. It has worked perfectly and it seems a very quality product. I have been using it for some time now so I think if it had any design issues, they would have appeared by now. A great price for a better than original item.