Insten USB Travel Charger Adapter Compatible With iPad Mini 3 / iPad Air 2 / Palm (PalmOne) m500, i705, Tungsten T, W, C, Zire, Zire 71, Treo 600, 650, HP iPAQ 3100, h5555, Jornada 500 series
|Price:||$5.38 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality product. Note: Needs to pair with a USB charging cable(comes standard with iPhone® or iPod®s originally). Additional USB charging cable is available for purchase separately.
- World traveler (100-240V). The travel charger automatically adjusts to all voltages and frequencies in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. LED charging indicator shows charging status.
- Patented circuit board design to protect your valuable gadgets from short circuits. Compatible with all electronic appliances that use a USB charging cable. (Cable is not included.)
- Charge any devices that rely on USB for power. You name it.digital cameras, high tech accessories, PDA and mobile phones, etc.
- LED charging indicator shows charging status.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The only issue I have is with the quality of the adapter. It feels light and cheap. But that's why the price is so good I guess.
Otherwise, no complaints!
After months of use, the connections (to usb) became loose and the product is no longer reliable. i have oem adaptors similar to this and they have no issues. i dont know if it's the build quality (it is pretty cheaply priced) thats not good or it's just mine.
seller is awesome but not sure about the product quality (after some use)
The best thing about this adapter is that it does not leave my MP3 player's light on while charging. The light on my MP3 player stayed on while charging with my PC which is bad for the internal battery life. Also, stays on the last song that you listened to when removed. Very happy with this adapter and highly recommended it.
However, the charger does /not/ have any digital component whatsoever. This isn't a problem for most devices, but some devices (like newer phones, including A FEW LISTED IN THE TITLE AS COMPATIBLE) require some amount of digital communication with the charger before they actually charge. Still, $3 exactly is a steal for a charger that works.
THIS THING DOES THE JOB
if i turn OFF my Cell phone and Charge it, it takes about 3 hours... which is a great timing, and in any case, the night is much longer than just 3 hours... if you leave your phone ON it will take quite longer, about almost twice as much if you don't receive any calls.
Still better than using a Computer USB port which takes about 5 hours to charge it if the Phone is off, if it's on, it's like if there was no charger, BUT thank's to this little USB Wall Charger, i am done even with the hassle of having to leave the Computer on all night to Charge the phone.
GREAT PRODUCT i highly raccomand it
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just tried it on my tablet, we loose chargers all the time. We have new straight talk Android phones, this charger works on everything we have.Published 7 months ago by Lee Geiger
Works well, although a little light and flimsy - should be ok if you don't transport it much.Published 15 months ago by Dave W